Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Criss qu’il y a du monde dans les lace-autos lol

Je vais laisser le 1/4 de pouce de calcium sur le char fuck that

Mon truck rentre pas dans les lave auto avec le sled deck...

Yen a épais de coller en esti

Envoyé de mon SM-N960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Toute propre
4294b912c68a30a82407ec7fc65c1425.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sibole, ca me donne le gout d en acheter un...

Consommation d'essence ca dit quoi? 0-60mph c est genre 7.5? LSD?
Au feeling ouais 0-100 dans les 7sec, elle est LSD, une tank de 50l. me tough 400+km en conduite mixte pas trop douce

I want a GTi but then started looking at 4 motion DSG Sportwagens. I could use the tons of space but the GTi is so much nicer to drive. I'm so on the fence I might just wait until spring or get something at work like an MK7 GTI with low Kms.

The Mini Electric SE is an okay buy we we can't justify having two of the same cars..

I drove that one today. VW dealers are strange to deal with. It's not been very pleasurable to say the least. Maybe it's me being in the business
adb66e022ff0fb87df1877644aac616c.jpg

I echo the VW sentiment somewhat. The brand tried and failed to go upmarket at the turn of the millennium and it's as if the dealers didn't get the memo that they should be coming back down to earth . Yes, they're euro, no, they're not that special. One of their best clients around here looks like it's enterprise rent a car ( Jettas) That's not exactly a premium endorsement.

I get that they can have a little bit more swagger than when FCA was selling darts and 200 to subprime clients, but there's something a little bit off about them in my limited experience with VW dealers.

I echo the VW sentiment somewhat. The brand tried and failed to go upmarket at the turn of the millennium and it's as if the dealers didn't get the memo that they should be coming back down to earth . Yes, they're euro, no, they're not that special. One of their best clients around here looks like it's enterprise rent a car ( Jettas) That's not exactly a premium endorsement.

I get that they can have a little bit more swagger than when FCA was selling darts and 200 to subprime clients, but there's something a little bit off about them in my limited experience with VW dealers.
Yea it's just odd but youre correct . The experience at Mini was really good.

Back