Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

C’est impossible a trouver ça, au moins ma sedan est manuelle !

Yes, j’adore les nouvelles Volvo. Le plus proche qui existe d’un Saab

Vraiment cool quand même! J'adore les SAAB. Si j'avais plus de place... il y a une belle Viggen cab à vendre...

cest pas une voiture ou un truck my bad :/
tk La ride din rocheuse etait sickk
e146b712551dff16e1c52e97fd0718c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

11 000km en 2 mois avec le 1500 diesel.

Mise à part que mon coeur saigne quand je fais le 0-100, je l'adore !!

Encore a l'ouvrage
b9c73ee614b988d01c7edec40d12a38c.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-N960W en utilisant Tapatalk

The G8 was in storage for the majority of last season and it has to remain in storage for this season as well due to issues I am having with the neighbours. Anyways I took the car out for a day, washed it and went for a ride. I love this car. Hopefully the situation is resolved next year, we're looking for a new house.

82a02aca5c621c024ff36a9f31d8b130.jpg

71bfed8a7a5a944a22a619caef93b353.jpg

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

Please explain neighbour issues. As in they wanted to slash your tires.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

My neighbour is a known small town drug dealer who also likes to dabble in stolen property and break and enters. He is also a trash collector and a part time metal recycler. We don't get along. I could go on and on about them, 6 years of pure misery but we own our home so we rode it out hoping they would leave, and boy it sure came close this year. They were supposed to get evicted April 1st, then Covid happened and then a lot more shit happened so now who knows. This year we've just about had enough and would like to be able to enjoy our property. The last major drug bust was June of this year and they are slowly working their way back into business. Every time they go to jail they get released a few days or a few weeks later. We've been "looking" for a new house for about a year but I should be able to finish my renovations this summer and put our current house on the market.

I have camera's all along my property and inside my house/garage. So far it has kept us pretty safe and the police seem happy when they get called over (they are next door almost weekly). I've had one car vandalized while parked on the street overnight and at least 2 cars damaged from careless people pulling in and out of that driveway. One driver I actually caught as they drove off and they were charged with "failure to remain" however other I did not see the 2nd incident. Their people come over high or drunk, they sometimes get into fights, they throw things around, they go where they shouldn't etc. If I had a fence between our driveway it would be better but I don't have the real estate space to put a fence on my side and I'm not paying him a fence that he will destroy.

I have 5 safe parking spots at home and then 5 unsafe spots where our driveways meet. The G8 would normally go in the garage but I am using it a lot this year and if I put it in front of the garage it will take up 2 parking spots so I rather keep it stored indoors in a safe environment for now.

I will never ever buy a house that has a "shared" driveway space or a house with a single wide driveway. Lessons learned, this was our first house and now we know what we want and don't want for the next one.

My neighbour is a known small town drug dealer who also likes to dabble in stolen property and break and enters. He is also a trash collector and a part time metal recycler. We don't get along. I could go on and on about them, 6 years of pure misery but we own our home so we rode it out hoping they would leave, and boy it sure came close this year. They were supposed to get evicted April 1st, then Covid happened and then a lot more shit happened so now who knows. This year we've just about had enough and would like to be able to enjoy our property. The last major drug bust was June of this year and they are slowly working their way back into business. Every time they go to jail they get released a few days or a few weeks later. We've been "looking" for a new house for about a year but I should be able to finish my renovations this summer and put our current house on the market.

I have camera's all along my property and inside my house/garage. So far it has kept us pretty safe and the police seem happy when they get called over. I've had one car vandalized while parked on the street overnight and at least 2 cars damaged from careless people pulling in and out of that driveway. One driver I actually caught as they drove off and they were charged with "failure to remain" however other I did not see the 2nd incident. Their people come over high or drunk, they sometimes get into fights, they throw things around, they go where they shouldn't etc. If I had a fence between our driver ways it would be better but I don't have the real estate space to put a fence on my side and I'm not paying him a fence that he will destroy.

I have 5 safe parking spots at home and then 5 unsafe spots where our driveways meet. The G8 would normally go in the garage but I am using it a lot this year and if I put it in front of the garage it will take up 2 parking spots so I rather keep it stored indoors in a safe environment for now.

I will never ever buy a house that has a "shared" driveway space or a house with a single wide driveway. Lessons learned, this was our first house and now we know what we want and don't want for the next one.
Wow sorry to hear this. My area has some questionable characters as well and the Mini has been vandalized a couple times. I put cameras up and caught someone a few weeks ago trying to get into the E46. I got a great video of it. Cops seem to already know the fellow. I hope you are able to get out soon and props to you for keeping it civil given your job.

Wow sorry to hear this. My area has some questionable characters as well and the Mini has been vandalized a couple times. I put cameras up and caught someone a few weeks ago trying to get into the E46. I got a great video of it. Cops seem to already know the fellow. I hope you are able to get out soon and props to you for keeping it civil given your job.

Thanks. It hasn't been fun. I have more to lose than they do so I have to keep it as civil as possible, I won't sink to their level and lose my job because they are idiots. The camera's are also there to protect me from any story they could fabricate. If I'm on duty and I'm home for my lunch they hide in their house as soon as I arrive and I appreciate that. My only tool against them is the local police and they don't want the police over so they try to avoid pissing me off because I've called the police in their face before so they know I'm not afraid to do it. It probably helps that It's a small town and I know a lot of the police officers through work. They've intimidated the neighbour on their other side but that shit won't work with me.They also hide indoors for months when they have warrants which gives us a break. Other than that they seem to mostly live at night like vampires.

The sad part is that when I bought the house they were described as a young family with 3 kids but we soon noticed issued right after moving in. The dad never worked and looks like he's been using meth since high school. Last year or 2 years ago the mother started using and she lost her business. They started bringing in more shady people. Their Kids were finally taken away from them and then all hell broke loose. Now there is a love triangle of drug users living there, I could write a book lol.

I'm not surprised the police know who vandalised your mini, it's always the same people. Having the Camera's made such a difference for me, I hope it keeps working out for you!

Thanks. It hasn't been fun. I have more to lose than they do so I have to keep it as civil as possible, I won't sink to their level and lose my job because they are idiots. The camera's are also there to protect me from any story they could fabricate. If I'm on duty and I'm home for my lunch they hide in their house as soon as I arrive and I appreciate that. My only tool against them is the local police and they don't want the police over so they try to avoid pissing me off because I've called the police in their face before so they know I'm not afraid to do it. It probably helps that It's a small town and I know a lot of the police officers through work. They've intimidated the neighbour on their other side but that shit won't work with me.They also hide indoors for months when they have warrants which gives us a break. Other than that they seem to mostly live at night like vampires.

The sad part is that when I bought the house they were described as a young family with 3 kids but we soon noticed issued right after moving in. The dad never worked and looks like he's been using meth since high school. Last year or 2 years ago the mother started using and she lost her business. They started bringing in more shady people. Their Kids were finally taken away from them and then all hell broke loose. Now there is a love triangle of drug users living there, I could write a book lol.

I'm not surprised the police know who vandalised your mini, it's always the same people. Having the Camera's made such a difference for me, I hope it keeps working out for you!
Ça ressemble à mes voisins d'en face, mais en ville on a 50 voisins alors pas de beef personnel avec eux.

C'est plus pratique que je pensais le coffre d'une porsche. Ça doit être moi dure à laver que le banc arrière et surement moins bruillant.

Back