Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

J'en ai un moi aussi...

mais pas deux!

Pour être fair, j'en ai jamais conduit, donc je sais pas vraiment ca l'air de quoi, mais ya rien de ces autos là qui m'incite à avoir evie l'essayer.

C'est laid, c'est gros, c'est lourd, ca tiens pas la route, ca pas de power, ca vieilli mal, ca rouille, c'est tout le temps battu par des policiers qui s'en calisse...

mais pas deux!

Pour être fair, j'en ai jamais conduit, donc je sais pas vraiment ca l'air de quoi, mais ya rien de ces autos là qui m'incite à avoir evie l'essayer.

C'est laid, c'est gros, c'est lourd, ca tiens pas la route, ca pas de power, ca vieilli mal, ca rouille, c'est tout le temps battu par des policiers qui s'en calisse...

Exacte les points qui m'attire vers ca lol
un char were who you don't give a f*ck and its still giving lol
Tu peux trasher ca a journée longue, personne give a fuck...so le fun factor vs investissement est bon
Smile per gallon not miles per gallon

7.6 is ok, but nothing to brag about...

I do the same with my 1.8T flashed (230hp, 250lbs-ft), manual, awd, wagon. And I daily commute downtown/south-shore

would expect better results from a cvt honestly.

yXXPwDefv59uSTrVWlrjxV-X24cAL5i9pe9a3kvYvqSBCjOoMum6hWlqmsBT-XPH-OhPdXPpGP1rsAbpsUiFVqrKTU5edeZH5zoV84TxAW90ckXiPma-ChIdmnkNwJfakiGZbWckpG5r_goaZBHj7PR3jbyMir3NyBCjrRFVZHOUEsq1h3uyyh9dciIKbhRPOythqlq6Z3Zp18CrFeWAUCMtGr4i2DWfG8qXzKsi-Ovz_URCk8Wj3B8_C9MSNb4kYMyq64Pp5--2a9myKOh2Opgu5MGOJpn3CdNJibfyNIUmXfhwJkKbuHrqoGqtrO1qp3leI2HboOmjBrD_q_T7cedpXzJ-l-Z-bLytxadt_XeoYkG5Dw2wIjNO0y6P516ibSKowM5bUvaF01zeZLnZuf5U8IS-SHuRuudgG3YCTqbKAlKAEPwFMh8Tb23Oq6Wb_fd1bbQo5QPZ0qaVHcaQeI5Ynd_qjJ-D6J8DkUIL7m5hrJIB82EmDlatryrjQHeVRorEU9Vkt5RDx9fJhfYNl297hO-Pry8zSicey9apO0KkzOl-CN1zt664MWTdURvN-yheaXNGL9Lk4qJhHAptljHFxp5RhtJy1rKVvRhQjcVHoWUjUbrmPnzAcMpU9Ix6=w1483-h721-no

7.6 is ok, but nothing to brag about...

I do the same with my 1.8T flashed (230hp, 250lbs-ft), manual, awd, wagon. And I daily commute downtown/south-shore

would expect better results from a cvt honestly.

Often did over 9L/100km with the old car (2016 Sport) in morning traffic, so I was quite impressed with the result of this one.

I know there's better out there!

mais pas deux!

Look anything can be described by what you said. Everything can rust,have no power, and to be honest they age well. Considering the r+d behind them they were used as track cars by Bondurant/Roush in 99 they don't handle that badly. The 03+ ones have an aluminum subframe with 12 inch brakes up front, the rear is a 4 link set-up with a Watts Link and rear disks as well. Yes with 250hp they aren't up to date as per say but they do pull to 220kmh happily. Cops do beat them but they are maintained as well.

Different Strokes Different Folks

Look anything can be described by what you said. Everything can rust,have no power, and to be honest they age well. Considering the r+d behind them they were used as track cars by Bondurant/Roush in 99 they don't handle that badly. The 03+ ones have an aluminum subframe with 12 inch brakes up front, the rear is a 4 link set-up with a Watts Link and rear disks as well. Yes with 250hp they aren't up to date as per say but they do pull to 220kmh happily. Cops do beat them but they are maintained as well.

Different Strokes Different Folks

I respect the fact you like them, enjoy man!

Back