Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Oh well new bumper, corner light. I was going to replace them anyways but now her insurance will. She was the stereotype of stereotypes: Asian communauto driver. She even acknowledged it was her fault on the constat amiable. Time to wait for an evaluator then to the bodyshop.
Your insurance will.

Un male ne conduit pas une Infinity de femme rouge 2porte ./ ,ni une abbarth, ni une fiat 124. Ta camaro cest juste pour te donner une fausse identitée dapres moi....

Faux , un male alpha conduit ce qu'il veut pcq il se calisse bin raide que les autres le juge ou pense de lui.

Decided to get a communauto makeover. Gotta love people who don't check behind them when they parallel park. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190920/219fd3180f4d12ec411cfb3b9f016d5f.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Ton char a presque rien , laisse ça comme sa , anyways c'est pas comme si ton char aurait un full peinture parfaite a 8000$ ....
Au pire une canne de Tremclad noir mat et le tour est joué , embarque pas les assurances la dedans.

Last edited:
New car, who dis? (OK it's over a month old, who do I kid)

4137c353dd1d04546c9ea359b928e6ee.jpg

Faux , un male alpha conduit ce qu'il veut pcq il se calisse bin raide que les autres le juge ou pense de lui.

Ton char a presque rien , laisse ça comme sa , anyways c'est pas comme si ton char aurait un full peinture parfaite a 8000$ ....
Au pire une canne de Tremclad noir mat et le tour est joué , embarque pas les assurances la dedans.

Bon , monorail mustang qui a pas compris quand on troll quelqu'un et qui viens a sa defense sur son cheval blanc

^^ T'as pas fait ton gros caca a matin toi , ça parrait ....

J'défend pas paradigmcq pentoute, il est capable de le faire seul comme un grand garçon !

Why not, my bumper is fucked up, my corner light is broken and it wasn't my fault. The car was getting painted this winter either way now the same insurance company I have been paying into for the last 20 years has to pay me instead. And no it won't be tremclad...

Mclaren over lambo et ferrari all the way, esti qu'ils sont hot leurs chars.
C'est quoi le ti criss d' éconobox BS noir a coté ???

Deja 5000km de fait avec l'Astra.. que du plaisir a conduire! Et très économique en plus de tout ca!

Pas mal content de mon achat!
66ea85d867beb96869607e8ddd363974.jpg
91bcf4c3e521cff1db964f2aae6429aa.jpg
0a5cf12f26ebf83742c165aaf40a05cb.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Tank must have been brimmed to the top. I'm not sure if the Astra is that great on fuel. I avg about 9-10L/100 of mixed driving which is what about the E46 gets...

Tank must have been brimmed to the top. I'm not sure if the Astra is that great on fuel. I avg about 9-10L/100 of mixed driving which is what about the E46 gets...

I assume you got also an astra, lets not make every second post about a shitbox no one cares about, you have way better cars than that lol

I assume you got also an astra, lets not make every second post about a shitbox no one cares about, you have way better cars than that lol
The Astra serves runabout/beater purposes well. Great to take downtown or to haul stuff in. I just changed the flex pipe on it so it doesn't sound like a racekor anymore. It's been smashed into so many times, windshield is cracked. I'll keep up until it doesn't move under its own power anymore. In some strange way it's one of the best cars I've owned.

The Astra serves runabout/beater purposes well. Great to take downtown or to haul stuff in. I just changed the flex pipe on it so it doesn't sound like a racekor anymore

There is 4 words that come to my mind about runabout / beaters / take downtown cars - Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris - No car does the job better.

The only Saturn Astra or wtv it is called I have ever seen locally is my neighbors, was not too fond of it traded it in for peanuts real quick. But wtv floats your boat if you enjoy it, i dont judge.

There is 4 words that come to my mind about runabout / beaters / take downtown cars - Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris - No car does the job better.

The only Saturn Astra or wtv it is called I have ever seen locally is my neighbors, was not too fond of it traded it in for peanuts real quick. But wtv floats your boat if you enjoy it.
Those cars are over priced and overrated for disposable car use. Astras are all over Europe and I wanted to live the oddball euro car sold in NA that's branded by a company that no longer exists fantasy. To pay a premium for something that fullfils beater or load up with wood from Rona duty is silly. I've had it for 2 years, have put maybe 200$ into it.

Once I forgot where I parked it

Those cars are over priced and overrated for disposable car use. Astras are all over Europe and I wanted to live the oddball euro car sold in NA that's branded by a company that no longer exists fantasy. To pay a premium for something that fullfils beater or load up with wood from Rona duty is silly. I've had it for 2 years, have put maybe 200$ into it.

Once I forgot where I parked it

Sure, i get, you like it that is what matters.

I for one own both a Yaris and a Fit, I wouldn't call them disposable, but I do enjoy the Fit much, much more. Getting rid of the Yaris soon. I do not think there a is a more economical, spacious, reliable, city car than a Honda Fit, but thats just my opinion. The iVtec also kicks ass up to 100 lel

Back