Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

I believe it has the European Union Logo tail lights. I am pushing hard to pick it up Thursday before we leave on vacation

Honestly Mini Laval is the only dealer that emailed me back ... Infinti pricing was meh and I wasn't really for a small CUV. I got the email at 4pm, was at the dealer by 7pm. Guy worked hard for it.

Well with everyone getting new cars these days... It was time on this end as well. What started as an idea last night, just leaving Mini Laval now. Pick up later this week.

2019 Cooper S 5dr in Moonwalk Grey with Blackouts

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190416/3334edb18bbfb76de742f4f96e0211fa.jpg

Very happy keeping in the BMW Family. Going to order UnionJack Mirror caps

eh ben, I'm very surprised, but very happy you are getting back into something exciting to drive

eh ben, I'm very surprised, but very happy you are getting back into something exciting to drive
I've been toying with this for about 2 or 3 years. As I said Mini Laval was the only one to email me back. Mont Royal and Park Ave nothing. There were a few other options but the Mini fell right into the budget of what we were willing to spend per month. The scheduled service is nice as well and damage excess. Nothing to really worry about.

At the end of the day. They had a car they wanted gone and in the color I wanted. I knew roughly about what I wanted to pay. We hammered out the deal, did I drive a hard bargain? Maybe but I wasn't a jerk about it

He rides a Bixi. Nothing exciting there.
My Bixi riding is just part of a transport system. Just like how I use the bus or metro to get around town when needed. Driving for the most part these days infuriates me. Yes I have a very nice road bike but using it to go to the pub is pointless

Last edited:
IMO en bas de 6' c'est vraiment short. Le Tacoma la diff. entre short et long bed fait toute la différence quand tu veut apporter du stock! Je vais pas 5'8 si c'est déjà mieux, mais 5'..

Déjà 6' hâte ouverte je peux ramasser du bois 8-10' sans stress, rendu a 12' faut pas mal de poids parce que ça dépasse pas mal en arrière. José pas imaginer avec 1' de moins de caisse

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

J'ai 5'6 présentement et so far so good pour mon uttilisation. Je ne me verrais pas aller plus court par contre.

J'avais une boite de 6'4 et j'pouvais pas fermer ma tailgate avec mon 4 roues dans la boite. Au final, c'est très similaire avec une boite un peu plus courte parce que la gate est down either way. Même principe pour une moto. Autre qu'un Grom ça ne rentrait pas "droit" dans mon shortbox mais pas certain qu'un pieds de plus aurait permis de fermer la gate.

Pour la même longeur de véhicule, le trade off de plus grande cabine me convient mieux 99% du temps.

Put on the summer wheels today since I had the time
9038b23224afd00b0a8d7ecd1807bf29.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Back