Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

14 500$ et c'est juste de l'esthétique. Ca monte vite avec des bloc optique a 1000$
Time to upgrade the bumper with insurance money
fr19-d4852-b-on-car_0.jpg

Two problems. 1 it will bend back and still break grill and the lights and 2 it’s might be illegal (sharp ends and extension) pedestrian safety. You also run the risk of not being covered by insurance because it’s a modified part. Insurance companies are getting really anal about anything aftermarket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two problems. 1 it will bend back and still break grill and the lights and 2 it’s might be illegal (sharp ends and extension) pedestrian safety. You also run the risk of not being covered by insurance because it’s a modified part. Insurance companies are getting really anal about anything aftermarket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it s a rental when this happen

Not my favourite vehicle ever but the truck earns a bit of respect for starting every day and just going wherever I was.

The vic is enjoying its time off. I thinkreceived_667223961100882.jpgreceived_224763309857773.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I didn't think this question was worthy of another thread so I'll ask here:

Do you wash your cars inside your garages in winter? What about now in temperatures like we are having?
I never have and I would like to. About 1.5 of the walls of my garage is joined to the rest of the house. It's on ground (flat with the driveway) and I keep the inside at about 10-15C.

Should I be worried about water freezing in the drain?

J’ai toujours lavé mon auto dans mon garage ou dans celui a mon père l’hiver et spécialement lorsqu’il fait très froid (l’auto reste propre plus longtemps ). Jamais eu de problème!

35de397d612f0ae1265497d3cf14cbae.jpg

7d00d40a68351e29b77898f94fefaba3.jpg

bbc0613709a823582e9fe78ed7ef8ef7.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

haha. Printemps passé j'avais besoin de faire des comissions au RONA et la seule auto que j'avais c'était la GT4. J'ai même pas été capable de rentrer un enrouleur à hose dans une des valises, j'ai été oubligé de mettre ça sur le siège passager :run:
Damn. J'espère que tu étais allé seul sinon elle devait être un peu énerver lol

Back