Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

je demande ça à tout hasard mais ta porte passager elle à déjà été repeinte ? elle ne semble pas toute a fait matcher avec le reste, mais ça peut être mon portable qui me met dans l'erreur........

je demande ça à tout hasard mais ta porte passager elle à déjà été repeinte ? elle ne semble pas toute a fait matcher avec le reste, mais ça peut être mon portable qui me met dans l'erreur........

Non, jamais repeinturee. Je crois que c’est l’angle de la photo.

2e50709364c70fec83df6995e24129c0.jpg
2cde2272b9533a7cf2b9f55c978d87b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbflower1.jpg

Je trouvais mon XB plate a regarder faque j'ai laisser ma blonde dessiner dessus. No fucks given je trouve ca mental.

^^ Shit c'est vraiment pareil, sauf que toi c'est pas un sticker t'est pogné avec ...
lol

Voyant l'arbre dans la chambre a ma fille j'aurais jamais pensé que ça aurait peut être bien sorti sur un véhicule, quand même surprenant ce que ça donne sur ton toaster.
Mais ça fait + que jamais véhicule de fille sauf que c'est nice pour de vrai.

Quand est-ce que tu met les cils au phares avant (jk) ?
lol

Last edited:
^^ Shit c'est vraiment pareil, sauf que toi c'est pas un sticker t'est pogné avec ...
lol

Voyant l'arbre dans la chambre a ma fille j'aurais jamais pensé que ça aurait peut être bien sorti sur un véhicule, quand même surprenant ce que ça donne sur ton toaster.
Mais ça fait + que jamais véhicule de fille sauf que c'est nice pour de vrai.

Quand est-ce que tu met les cils au phares avant (jk) ?
lol

En plus mes mags sont mauves petants. J'aime ca avoir l'air d'une guidoune.

View attachment 34819

Quartz nanocoating + silicate sealant applied yesterday. It's like a mirror...

That's the way to go .... with a sealer you never have to wax weekly your car.

On my 6, back in 2005 when purchased new from dealer, I personally ''clay-barred'' the paint removing all impurities at the microscopic level rendering it virgin-condition ... smooth as a baby's ass & yes - depth-of-clarity in the paint! Then sealed it with 5STARSHINE.com (patented & used on U.S. Navy ships) and was promised by their warranty that for 5 years (worth of car-washes) of no-worries. Turned out that it lasted 10 years. The beauty in it is that all you have to do is wash & dry & voila! better than waxed! Wax is old school dépassé ... wax accumulates layers thus reducing depth-of-clarity in the paint, it melts in the heat, collects dust, and you have to continuously re-wax ..... unlike my sealer which dust just slid right off without washing! My lazy ass was entirely happy to just wash & dry + datail the wheels.

That's the way to go .... with a sealer you never have to wax weekly your car.

On my 6, back in 2005 when purchased new from dealer, I personally ''clay-barred'' the paint removing all impurities at the microscopic level rendering it virgin-condition ... smooth as a baby's ass & yes - depth-of-clarity in the paint! Then sealed it with 5STARSHINE.com (patented & used on U.S. Navy ships) and was promised by their warranty that for 5 years (worth of car-washes) of no-worries. Turned out that it lasted 10 years. The beauty in it is that all you have to do is wash & dry & voila! better than waxed! Wax is old school dépassé ... wax accumulates layers thus reducing depth-of-clarity in the paint, it melts in the heat, collects dust, and you have to continuously re-wax ..... unlike my sealer which dust just slid right off without washing! My lazy ass was entirely happy to just wash & dry + datail the wheels.

I did the Sidekick and the CTS about two months ago and they still come out of a rainstorm like it's a carwash even though the 20yr old Sidekick is crying for a paint job because the clear coat is peeling.

How hard is it to do the job, how much time does it take ?

hard hmmm .... it's like making love (with your hands - let's be precise here heheh) to the body of your car .... actually it's, let's just say you need to be persistent, motivated, meticulous - it's all in a days' work - all done. The clay bar is what takes the longest - a little squirt (water/lube) and quite some rubbing - inches at a time .. ALL OVER the car. Oh yeah you can do your tail lights too and if you're zealous while at it your windows ... you gotta remember that brake dust just creeps in like daggers (microscopic level) into the paint & everything it can and then rusts - I know I saw it on the plastic license plate cluster panel on the body of my white Cobra! What is that , at first I said to myself - plastic is rusting (specs) only to realize it was the brake dust rusting away in the paint!

I did the Sidekick and the CTS about two months ago and they still come out of a rainstorm like it's a carwash even though the 20yr old Sidekick is crying for a paint job because the clear coat is peeling.

That's the beauty for our lazy asses heheh - and to boote - it doesn't even leave dried water spots filled with dust!

That's the beauty for our lazy asses heheh - and to boote - it doesn't even leave dried water spots filled with dust!

Depends how hard it rains, you need a good solid rain for it to wash the car. If it's just a drizzle it leaves spots but you can rince them off with a hose and then just dry the car. The CTS makes it worth it though because it takes a whole day to prep and wax. Took a whole day to prep and nano-whatever then seal but it's been clean since then.

Back