Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Cars need to be cleaned.
ad8319904244a6c63eebf232d5ce5d2d.jpg
d1a462d3da4ad6a02a70ae1e43940cbd.jpg
273843e866e4773709ea4643bb5734ee.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

They need more than a wash, a paintjob perhaps :)
Oh well do you want to paint them?
They do indeed need paint but do I really care? not too much the flat black car came looking like that and as for the Mustang all in due time. It isn't for everyone. I gave up on esthetics a long time ago instead I concentrate on the mechanical portion instead.

A quarter tank with a VQ is enough to take you 5 kilometers

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Gas gauge said I still had a quarter left, gas gauge was wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wtf and they put you on the towing and everything for this are you serious?

You would think towing trucks would have gas bins with them, but I guess it doesn’t pay enough so they prefer to put you on the towing truck and the whole shabang lol

You would think towing trucks would have gas bins with them, but I guess it doesn’t pay enough so they prefer to put you on the towing truck and the whole shabang lol

Their job is to remove you from the road, not to figure out the issue. They will tow you to a gaz station if you whish to try and pay for the ride or else it’s to a garage via insurance

What everyone else said. 190$ charge. I was on the 20 east, lucky I didnt get a fine for running out of gas.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back