Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

sold the M3 for a cayman and then sold the cayman for a M3? :p

Indeed, Cayman got rough for daily duties.

Missed the S65 that much, did go for a DCT this time around though, that PDK left an impression. I had to go all the way to Vancouver to find this one, no nav, ZCP, cloth seats and Fire Orange Individual paint; it's a modern classic IMO.

Indeed, Cayman got rough for daily duties.

Missed the S65 that much, did go for a DCT this time around though, that PDK left an impression. I had to go all the way to Vancouver to find this one, no nav, ZCP, cloth seats and Fire Orange Individual paint; it's a modern classic IMO.

happy you are enjoying it.

I owned a 2013 ZCP 6MT and I found it to be one of the most disappointing cars I owned lol :p

on the other hand, the 987.2 cayman S was a gem.

I miss the S65 sounds though, i'll give you that!

happy you are enjoying it.

I owned a 2013 ZCP 6MT and I found it to be one of the most disappointing cars I owned lol :p

on the other hand, the 987.2 cayman S was a gem.

I miss the S65 sounds though, i'll give you that!

Hehe - 6MT are dogs, no other way to put it. It's OG bravado to think MT is better on this platform.

I loved the 987.2S, I had IPD Plenum, GT3, Fabspeed full race + tune, it was faster than the M3 up to 160 for sure and handled way better, was cheaper to maintain and run. Alas, just isn't suitable for Quebec & Montreal roads on a daily basis. GT4 has a weekend'er like you're running is definitely a garage goal! Enjoy.

Hi. Dirty as fuck, mais ça parrais pas bin bin !
Warning : Low temp, low washer, low gaz.

Manque juste un warning de warning

86341910.jpg

The diesel in this thing is pretty quick for what it is. Sorta glad I ended up with it.. had to cross a good amount of flooded roads
7abbbe08a9a8c70e13a0f593100e0f94.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The diesel has so much low end grunt and the 9sp auto was pretty decent. Overall 7/10 for a rental. Suspension was pretty clunky, it had 3 different tires on and 2 pages worth of damage. Bonus someone dropped a £50 note in it, finders keepers

8/10 Hertz at LHR as usual. Just wish it didn't take 25 mins to find a car when we had picked it up.

Weird they normally drop you direct in front of your spot then you take off
Nah it was right outside the main door in bay 18 Issue was finding the car they were in the middle of a massive fleet switch when we got there. So it was a bit messed up for premium rentals. Woman was nice though and we weren't in a rush. Should have just grabbed the F Pace in hindsight vs being picky for no reason and the gold check in wasn't working with the app.

That Panamera would have been nice too. I took those photos today. Lots and lots of Volvos!

212c8763277fa4c84695355a68b8c135.jpg
7819fc4b232b45b4321e294df7948205.jpg

Nah it was right outside the main door in bay 18 Issue was finding the car they were in the middle of a massive fleet switch when we got there. So it was a bit messed up for premium rentals. Woman was nice though and we weren't in a rush. Should have just grabbed the F Pace in hindsight vs being picky for no reason and the gold check in wasn't working with the app.

That Panamera would have been nice too. I took those photos today. Lots and lots of Volvos!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200213/212c8763277fa4c84695355a68b8c135.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200213/7819fc4b232b45b4321e294df7948205.jpg

Yeah volvos are everywhere in Hertz fleet, likely a very good coelrp deal.

In Geneva is say 50% were volvos

Back