Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Hi !!!!
88020410.jpg

Bonne nouvelle : La flexplate a toffé.

Hi !!!!
https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/12/87/18/86/88020410.jpg

Bonne nouvelle : La flexplate a toffé.
For some reason my awd doesn't seem like it works. How long before you start to slip, do your front tires grab? I honestly haven't pushed it to tell, but so far it just feels like a RWD on good tires. When I put my car in accessories, the awd light comes on with the rest of the lights, so I know if it was not working, that light would stay on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

For some reason my awd doesn't seem like it works. How long before you start to slip, do your front tires grab? I honestly haven't pushed it to tell, but so far it just feels like a RWD on good tires. When I put my car in accessories, the awd light comes on with the rest of the lights, so I know if it was not working, that light would stay on.

The rear tire spin always 5% more than front, this is why you feel it like a RWD.

I can feel the AWD easily.

Turn the steering and WOT it. You will notice.

My car was bad though. I didn't check the temp, the roads were dry. Woke up to wet roads. Maybe the rain will wash it again later on

You haven't seen mine lol. The hatch is literally brown.

I use the car once a week tho. It's pointless to wash it if it's gonna get dirty with the shit cars driving by it spray on it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Pourquoi un 2e? Part out?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

J'ai toujours voulu daily drive un s-series et drifter l'hiver. Je veux swapé la colonne ajustable et le volant gen II, j'en ait même jamais vu un volant gris a scrap, sont tous noir et usé. Je veux échanger le hood de sonoma sur le S10 et les mag zq8 gen 2.

Je regarde pour faire un ls swap le plus low budget possible et utiliser le maximum de pièces oem du s10. Je vais garder le look 100% stock pour pas me faire achaler. J'aimerais trop ça allé travailler en ls swap à tout les matins l'hiver lol

Last edited:
Back