Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Should be around 8.5-9.5mixed... The Astra gets around 9.5 mixed.
A full tank got me this.
30a31a7e92b308c234c0dbb9b0ef40a5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What are your drives like? Short distance with little warm up?

I can get 550km from the astra and an eco run but its a puny "50L" around 450-475 is the norm. I calculate based on 45L and my on board computer says pretty close to my calculations and fuel quantity remaining

That's insane. 11L with a compact is absurd. My Mazda3 gets 6.5 real world L/100km mixed in the winter and closer to 5.8-6.0L in the summer. That's about half of the fuel your Vube takes and it's doung roughly the same job.

That's insane. 11L with a compact is absurd. My Mazda3 gets 6.5 real world L/100km mixed in the winter and closer to 5.8-6.0L in the summer. That's about half of the fuel your Vube takes and it's doung roughly the same job.

Your car is triple the price of mine and half its age lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drive a 800$ 2006 civic and still do 7 avg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I think you’re an outlier in this case, civics are good on gas and the fact your car was 800$ is pretty irrelevant haha

He’s got a skyactive Mazda, I have a 1.8L Toyota from 2005; that was my point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw an s6 the other day. What a classy looking car, you'd never know how quick they are

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Since everything is oem in my white vic I did tests, on average 16.5l//100kms with one oxygen sensor out and a bunch of low voltage sensor codes. This is by far the worst one on gas I have owned.

Back