Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Adaptive is slows down on its own, speeds up etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yes and you can adjust the distance to

On mine i don't even need to touch the brake when coming to a stop behind another car and i just have the pull the cruise stalk to resume the speed/follow

yes and you can adjust the distance to

On mine i don't even need to touch the brake when coming to a stop behind another car and i just have the pull the cruise stalk to resume the speed/follow

My car has this as well. I used it a couple of times and kind of felt weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Needs more gap.
cb0c7b7424fa83d9d77ef7b2b984f9df.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

I hear Gabriel's are better but hard to find

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Seriously been debating it since Gabriel makes a monotube strut. Kyb as well but quality is about 500km before they leak. There isn't much if anything aftermarket other then two coilover companies. Waiting on my dealer price for motorcraft interceptor shocks. They did last 200k but the cut coils killed them. Looking forward to be rid of blown shocks and cut coils.

Seriously been debating it since Gabriel makes a monotube strut. Kyb as well but quality is about 500km before they leak. There isn't much if anything aftermarket other then two coilover companies. Waiting on my dealer price for motorcraft interceptor shocks. They did last 200k but the cut coils killed them. Looking forward to be rid of blown shocks and cut coils.
Why don't you contact QA1 or Ground Control to see if they offer a coilover setup. Ground Control would be my first choice.

If not go Bilstein B6 or Performance

Why don't you contact QA1 or Ground Control to see if they offer a coilover setup. Ground Control would be my first choice.

I love my ground control setup (Koni yelow double ajustable, ground control sleeve and custom Eibach sping rate 800/300) and the service is top notch.

There are two companies that make coil overs, naake (uses qa1 shocks) and ridetech. Both run around 800$ for the front end. I'd rather put money elsewhere and just run a monotube strut and lowering spring for now.

How do you find these tires? I found them scary on a Mustang

I have them on my Passat and I love them so far. The level of dry grip is pretty close to what I had with the Indy 500 but the G-Max RS should be a lot better in wet conditions.

I also find them a lot quieter than the Indy 500 so far.

Back