McGregor vs Mayweather

It was an awesome fight. Way more competitive than I expected.

I found it interesting how lenient the ref was with conor's hammer punches. I honestly thought he'd get disqualified at one point.

I dont feel he had anything left after Mayweather landed that punch. Round 10 would have started and McGregor would have certainly faced some sort of injury. There was no point going past 9. Mayweather ground him down on endurance
It was exactly as i predicted tho. Conor gasses out and become a punching bag.
If floyd went all out i think it fight would've been over in about 7th round

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Conor didnt even look bothered losing, he was a happy man lol
Floyd went way too soft in the early round. It was entertaining nonetheless and i think conor did pretty well. But damn man, i really wished they both went all out

I think McGregor was all out.. Hence why I said Mayweather was just waiting.. McGregor needed to go all out at the start for any hope of landing a knock out. Mayweather knew this and saved his stuff... Why risk burning yourself out against a guy you never thought before and its his first time in the ring... It could have back fired. At the end of the day for all of McGregor shit talking he couldn't get inside Mayweather head.

The greatest enemy was McGregor to himself.. Going too hard too early but thats his ufc style.. Tonight was like watching a real life Rocky film.. Hot shot new guy vs old guard with proven record

Regardless this will go down as one of the great fights

I think McGregor was all out.. Hence why I said Mayweather was just waiting.. McGregor needed to go all out at the start for any hope of landing a knock out. Mayweather knew this and saved his stuff... Why risk burning yourself out against a guy you never thought before and its his first time in the ring... It could have back fired. At the end of the day for all of McGregor shit talking he couldn't get inside Mayweather head.

The greatest enemy was McGregor to himself.. Going too hard too early but thats his ufc style.. Tonight was like watching a real life Rocky film.. Hot shot new guy vs old guard with proven record

Regardless this will go down as one of the great fights
Yea mcgregor went all out, floyd didn't.
By 6th round, conor was showing fatigue pretty clearly, floyd still waited
Some where in the contract there is probably a clause that says to stretch the fight to the latest rounds

I wouldnt call it greatest fight, was entertaining, just like wwe, but greatest fight? Nah...

Imo, if all fight were winner takes all deal, fights would be much more honest

It was an awesome fight. Way more competitive than I expected.

I found it interesting how lenient the ref was with conor's hammer punches. I honestly thought he'd get disqualified at one point.

we clearly didn't watched the same fight, if I had to pay 100$ for the paperview, I would be pissed

If Canelo Alvarez(Ko machine, top of the real boxing food chain) wasnt able to KO Floyd, how the fuck will Mcgregor will KO floyd?

Leaning more and more Mayweather in the distance @ -145 and might hedge last minute with mayweather decision if it somehow reaches +300 to have most plausible angles covered.

And quite honestly the value right now at -650 is also fuckin incredible. From -1100 to -650, unheard of. If connor wins it would be the biggest hit on vegas and the worldwide books since the creation of sports gambling. There is already more money gambled on this worldwide than the last superbowl, 2 weeks before the fight(most action normally takes place 72 hours before an event), which was a record to this day. Don't overthink this and go against the books, they always end up winning.

Connor should be minimum +1000, (10x), but somehow Connor backers people are happy with +500. Im dumbfounded. Ffs if I could legally open a book right now I would go for it!

Ended up stacking Floyd in the distance as mentionned and hedged my bet with over 8.5, win win.
The value on this fight was a rare gift that doesnt come very often.

Hope most of you didnt get played by the masquerade and cashed good on this. $$$

Floyd let Connor gas himself out as expected. I was surprised nothing was done about the countless illegal hits Connor threw.

Ps: to anyone that thinks this was stopped to early and it was fixed, fuckouttahere.
AAPRP doctors were very worried about Connor getting lit up days before the fight. My guess is that the ref was instructed to stop the fight if Connor was getting destroyed to protect him from serious harm. He was looking like a drunken irishman at this point, getting picked apart completely. Pointless to keep going on. Money was still fresh and explosive, Connor was done.

Obviously the fight wasnt a classic but it was more entertaining than expected.

Shout out to Dibbs again for the stream.

Lol at Mayweather saying its his final fight. Until they offer another dump truck of money

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I think it's his last. You could see he is finished. He has earned so much money, keeping that 50-0 and his health should be his priority.

I think it's his last. You could see he is finished. He has earned so much money, keeping that 50-0 and his health should be his priority.

While I believe it really is his last fight, I don't know what you watched tonight but he looked far from ''finished''. Ffs he looked like he could go for another 10 rounds, he didn't even break a sweat during the whole fight.

Last edited:
While I believe it really is his last fight, I don't know what you watched tonight but he looked far from ''finished''. Ffs he looked like he could go for another 10 rounds, he didn't even break a sweat during the whole fight.

Reflexes were not as good as before. And Floyd's style is heavily based on reflexes (defence). He would have lost tonight if he fought a decent boxer and not a MMA fighter. GGG and Canelo kill him.

It all depends on your definition of finished. Can he still box at 40? Yeah. Can he stay at the top like before? Don't think so, even if he trains like he used to.

If beating a non boxer makes him 50-0 then he should be 51-0 after beating his wife

Mayweather is not, and has never been married. This is just a rumor that's been going around. That said, I agree that winning against a non-boxer who had only 3 months of training shouldn't be enough to say he's 50-0 and the worlds best boxer.

C'était quand même intéressant de voir Floyd foncer dessus et contrôler le milieu du ring pendant presque tout le combat, il avait aucun respect pour les skills ou la force de frappe de McGregor. Il aurait pu le KO avant mais il l'a laissé revenir, il a contrôlé le combat d'un bout à l'autre. Conor a jamais eu une chance.

was expecting to end in round 6-7

fight was good first three round was actually impressed by McGregor but after you could see Mayweather started the machine

i ended up paying for the fight 15$ 7 guys in hd no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a black dude beat up a white dude. Where's the racist conspiracy?

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

i was mostly impressed at Floyd being the agressor and controlling the pace (after the 1st 3 rounds), but this also speaks to the fact that McGregor is really an amateur boxer.
Mayweather could NEVER in a million years have fought the same way he did last night and win agains Alvarez, Paquiao, Hotton, Cotto. Espcially Alvarez, he would have knocked his head off of his body.

Overall it was a really entertaining fight i'm not sure how anyone can contest this. Everyone went through the roller coster of emotions like at 1st holy shit can MCG actually beat him? Then ok now Mayweather's back in it, then ok MCG is gassed as fuck he's ain't got much left.

Badou Jack's fight was great too i found.

Back