McGregor vs Mayweather

De la facon qu'il a perdu ca l'air arranger pour pas qui perde la face, tout est bien qui finit bien pour tout le monde, comme dans un film de Disney.

They probably paid McGregor off to lose this fight. All these betting site owners would have lost a huge amount of money if McGregor won.

Les excuses commencent lol.

Conor s'est fait donné une leçon de boxe et s'est fait gelé. Deal with it.

Wouldnt go that far
both looked tired, but McGregor a lot more at the end.
McGregor arms at the end had a hard time stay up and he slowed down. He gave it his all and did a hell of a job but at the end of the day a boxer is a boxer. Mcgregor started slowly down in the 7th, used everything up in the 8th. It was only a matter of time before May landed the punch.

Fact is for his first fight it was amazing he lasted so long. Herculean effort for someone who never went that long in a ring.

He's not that fast, he's not that strong . I don't understand why they stopped the fight, I was still up. Euh avoue donc que t'as perdu fuck... Y'etait pu la pentoute
It was clear that McGregor had nothing left. Mayweather would have picked him to pieces had the fight gone longer there was no point.

Really appreciated that UFC.tv link. I was suprised i got to watch the whole fight in good quality without any lag or stoppage at all

Mayweather is a weak puncher, only reason why Mac wasn't down and out on the mat, Mac was beyond gassed for the last two rounds.

Mayweather is a weak puncher, only reason why Mac wasn't down and out on the mat, Mac was beyond gassed for the last two rounds.
Going into the fight that was a concern that Coner wouldnt be able to go 12 rounds if needed. Hence why he needed to knock out by round 6 the latest

It was clear that McGregor had nothing left. Mayweather would have picked him to pieces had the fight gone longer there was no point.

Although he seemed finished, McGregor was at his best in the beginning of each round. They should have let it go to the next round.

Wow this thing sooo staged lol
Its obvious that they had an agreement to extend the fight until latest round so floyd wins and conor doesnt really lose face either

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wow this thing sooo staged lol
Its obvious that they had an agreement to extend the fight until latest round so floyd wins and conor doesnt really lose face either

Je suis 100% d'accord sa me semblais évident

Although he seemed finished, McGregor was at his best in the beginning of each round. They should have let it go to the next round.
I dont feel he had anything left after Mayweather landed that punch. Round 10 would have started and McGregor would have certainly faced some sort of injury. There was no point going past 9. Mayweather ground him down on endurance

Serious money on the line
Conor didnt even look bothered losing, he was a happy man lol
Floyd went way too soft in the early round. It was entertaining nonetheless and i think conor did pretty well. But damn man, i really wished they both went all out

Back