FS: Dewalt polisher DW849x

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
I have 2 Rotary polisher for sale. These polisher appears to be sold for approx. 300$cnd + tax (eshine sell it for 340$ right now).

* Both polisher were dropped at the Dewalt service center in Montreal and picked up mid July. Both polisher carry a 90 days warranty-free. So if you were tempting in buying a quality rotary, don't hold too long and buy with confidence knowing you are backed by dewalt's warranty. Very rarely will you have the chance to buy something used carrying a warranty. *

** As a freebies, I have some Raceglaze UK polish to give away. good sized bottle, one is medium cut ( liek a Menz PO203), one is a very light cut ( Like Menzerna SF4000) and the last one is a finishing glaze for good shine.

1) This polisher has seen more cosmetic wear on the body. Hard to estimate, the polisher has a 2013 build date, but I know I only started using it somewhere in late 2015/ beg. 2016. I have the bill to prove, but this one received a brand new motor, along with new carbon brush. Repair cost was 125$. I want 240$.

2) The other one was running just fine with very little use, prob less than 50 hours, but I thought while i'm dropping the other machine, might as well have this one checked. Report came out clean, they cleaned the machine, inspected and swapped new brush for a total of 75$. I want 280$.

*I will get picture on request, but rest assured it's in very good condition.

Total : 520$, if you buy both machine, I will let them go for 440$ and include a 75% Meguiar Compound M100 gallon. ( I might find other stuff to throw in). Again, if your thinking about it. Act now so you can have the valid warranty + there's still plenty of weekend to enjoy your car polished ;)

Back