URGent ! Je cherche un vétérinaire vers laval

Bbyxch

Salut ! Mon chat c blesser kelke semaine et mon vétérinaire habituelle revient vers le 22 août de vacance... Mais entre temps la blessur de mon chat s'est vraiment infecter ! Quelqu'un connait un vétérinaire pas trop cher vers laval ou proche ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hopital vétérinaire St Antoine pas loin de l'hôpital St-Jérôme, sérieusement les meilleurs prix sur la rive-nord et super attentionnés et compétents!

Pas trop cher... I fucking hate seeing people who post this. You shouldn't have an animal if you don't have the money to take care of it. Seriously hope you find a vet and get your cat taken care of. In greenfield park. Veterinaire taschereau. Dr Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pas trop cher... I fucking hate seeing people who post this. You shouldn't have an animal if you don't have the money to take care of it. Seriously hope you find a vet and get your cat taken care of. In greenfield park. Veterinaire taschereau. Dr Allen.

Says the guy with cheap chinese tires on a rwd coupe
Bitch please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured everybody would understand why I did that, I guess you can't read. Bye whore.

Yes yes every person who does that as a good excuse

I can read fine, I read your post and I see someone with cheap Chinese tires saying he fucking hates people who look for a cheap vet because his dogs are more important than tires
That's ok just don't judge others because YOU make some cheap decisions too

Yes yes every person who does that as a good excuse

I can read fine, I read your post and I see someone with cheap Chinese tires saying he fucking hates people who look for a cheap vet because his dogs are more important than tires
That's ok just don't judge others because YOU make some cheap decisions too

Lul bad morning? Did you sleep on the couch?

Il y a un vétérinaire sur René Laennec et Dagenais. J'ai oublier le nom mais sont legit

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Bitch boy to the rescue? Who the fack are you little bitch?

Me? A bitch? You really think that I look like a bitch?

I'm just someone who believes that if you re going to cheap out on your pets health, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Seriously dude, it's an internet forum and you are here throwing insults like they are at 50% discount.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Me? A bitch? You really think that I look like a bitch?

I'm just someone who believes that if you re going to cheap out on your pets health, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Seriously dude, it's an internet forum and you are here throwing insults like they are at 50% discount.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Damn half off on insults, now that's fucking cheap.

8d99e8894c592b3cabd2ce22ea72ecd3.jpg

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

ou on reste un quebecois qui paye , paye paye, ayaiye, paye.

Un moment donné, dans ce domaine c'est bien beau pitcher l'argent par les fenêtres en disant qu'avoir un animal c'est cher, mais c'est rendu exagéré parfois. Un peu de compétition ça leur ferait pas de tord.

Ya rien de mal à magasiner son vétérinaire.

Back