URGent ! Je cherche un vétérinaire vers laval

I follow you on Tapatalk probably because I like one of your post and it auto followed you. I couldn't care less about your little person and I am pretty certain I could tell you the same thing. Keybord warrior, tough guy behind his screen, you took my comment way to seriously and was insulted by it
So sorry I brused your ego this morning little man I never ment to raddle you like that, was just pointing out something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good, let's move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ça à l'air ghetto dehors mais c'est pas cher comparrer à d'autre place. Notre chien a fait une infection urinaire, ils lont garder une nuit pour ramasser du pipi parce que c'est impossible sur un chien de 5 lbs qui pisse pas pis il y ont donner des pills. Il est revenu correct pas longtemps après. On s'en va le porter pour y faire arracher des dents qui ont pas tombé la semaine prochaine pis le faire chop chop en même temps.

Clinique vétérinaire Villeray-Papineau inc.  
WebsiteDirections
33 Google reviews
Veterinarian in Montreal, Québec · 6.5 km
Address: 7655 Avenue Papineau, Montreal, QC H2E 2H1
Hours: Open today · 8:30AM–8PM
Phone: (514) 593-6777
Province: Québec
Suggest an edit
Plan your visit
Merci je vais les appellé aujourd'hui ! Finalement j'ai su se qu'il avait , il a un gros abcès qui à pété sur la tête :s

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

27d2f94e530f492fd29dc5f46f7232e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pas trop cher... I fucking hate seeing people who post this. You shouldn't have an animal if you don't have the money to take care of it. Seriously hope you find a vet and get your cat taken care of. In greenfield park. Veterinaire taschereau. Dr Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can vouch for this vet as well. The other was on Cote de liesse next to Dorval/PET airport.

Good luck with your cat.
Animal pain sucks

Back