Road rage in Russia

Not sure this is road rage.

This looks like a Chechnian wedding. Those things are fucking nuts. The wedding party battles each other, literally scrapping their cars, in order to stay as close as possible to the newly weds vehicle, which in this case, I'm assuming is the white Phantom.

This looks like a Chechnian wedding. Those things are fucking nuts. The wedding party battles each other, literally scrapping their cars, in order to stay as close as possible to the newly weds vehicle, which in this case, I'm assuming is the white Phantom.

J'ai googler Chechnian wedding...

[video]https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=617_1456856365[/video]

What the F*CK.

J'ai lu ta description avec la voix de Steve Irwinn dans ma tete pi ca fait du sens.

sometimes you learn something on MR.

Back