Marvel's The Punisher

At episode 10. I find myself fast forwarding a lot more than i do with other marvel titles :/

I was kinda expecting the same amount of action as season 2 of daredevil when the punisher shows up.

At episode 10. I find myself fast forwarding a lot more than i do with other marvel titles :/

I was kinda expecting the same amount of action as season 2 of daredevil when the punisher shows up.

i fast forwarded all the dreams he kept having about his dead wife.

still i really enjoyed the season , imo the best marvel serie so far.

but its only because i like ultra violent shits.

Pour bien suivre l'histoire yaurais tubfallu que j'écoute Daredevil avant oubsa dérange pas ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6 en utilisant Tapatalk

For a marvel show they did it justice, the punisher was never that thought out. The violence was pretty funny though how many fucking times does he get shot. For some crazy special forces types they keep hitting center of mass quite a bit

Pour bien suivre l'histoire yaurais tubfallu que j'écoute Daredevil avant oubsa dérange pas ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6 en utilisant Tapatalk

Pas vraiment apart peut etre pour savoir qui sont la journaliste pis son boss

For a marvel show they did it justice, the punisher was never that thought out. The violence was pretty funny though how many fucking times does he get shot. For some crazy special forces types they keep hitting center of mass quite a bit

He get shot every episode lol.

Scene with the special force on their basement was like john wick.

Back