Personal Beliefs - Thoughts - Family teachings and the misleading education system

95EXRv6

Legacy Member
Ok ...

Let me first state that this is not a thread to openly discuss members here. This is not an attack towards anyone or any belief that you may or may not have. Just something I needed to write because of the numbers of thread posts I have had to look into.

Sad.
Sadness is an emotion that you feel inside your soul, your heart aches. When a little boy or girl drops their food on the floor, it is not sadness, the crying, that 99 out of 100 people do in Canada or the USA react as its a shitty situation. We buy another plate or give and share with anothers.

However, real sadness, is seeing some child eat thrown out food off the floor or in dumpsters to survive.

Face it, most of you have NEVER ever experienced real hard times or suffering. Mommy and Daddy always being around to help you. Right?

Ever had to look for food, plants, fruit, anything along those lines? I highly doubt it.

Bitching about your cable, intenet being down, getting outbidded on an auction ... that is what people here bitch about.

So for all of you members bitching about immigrants coming into 'your country' and using 'your tax money' ... STMFU

You have no idea, NONE, even in your worst dreams not even close as to the experiences that people coming here seeking refuge have been through.

Ever see your parents raped in front of you by RCMP SQ OR POLICE??? Nopes

What about you parents killed because they did not want to give up land that was being taken from them ... Maybe a few Natives or Inuits here have, but that is about it.

How about a wave 20 feet high destroying your life, your country's government and 200,000 other peoples lives ?? Don't think so ...

Just to see the the hatred posted hurts me to no end.
Maybe because I grew up in a household never to pre-judge someone because of color, religion, size, or intelligence.

Being arrogant in posts about the migrants coming makes you very judgemental and you are insulting everything it means to be Canadian, let alone Quebecois.

Please, before rude or hateful posting, do not pre-judge. We are all immigrants to Canada, our true Anscestors were NOT born here. (most members are not Native in decendance) They seeked refuge from other countires as well. Sailed over oceans as well looking for that promise land. Do you guys not remember History class in Secondary 4????

You may not fully understand because of un-education or just not paying attention in school, or maybe because of how news is broadcasted. In any case, being black, white, brown, asian, hispanic ... we all have a choice, to be better.

Better then our parents were. Better then the grandparents were.

Understanding truely what it means to be a Canadian.
For sure there is going to be hatred for individual reasons, example bad x boyfriend, x girlfriend, teacher, old boss, other kid or parents, but that does not mean you need to continue the trend.

When I went to school, no matter what English or French, private or public ... there was always more tension between students because of language.

Never of religion.

I feel that a lot of kids at young age are taught from arrogance of parents. When shopping to 'avoid' going down this row of products because there is a muslim family there ... or not wanting to go to that cash because there is a family 'uncommon' to the parent there.

This happens all the time. Un-caring for others is in your blood. It is taught be family beliefs before, and unfortunately the school systems are limited to NOT alter the scheduled teaching system they have to follow.

So ... who is to blame?

We all are. Our parents, our grandparents and so on.

I have over the years met people that would hear I am Canadian and drop down to the floor in praise like I did something right. Why is that done? I did nothing, just treated you like I wanted to be treated. I did not overjudge you because of your clothes, your acne, your skin color, or the car choice you have.

People are people and no matter what others may believe in, Hindu, Islam, Buddist, Catholic, ... we all shit and piss the same way and we all need to eat. We all are born the same and die the same.

There is a lot of views that needs to be changed, not just members on MR

Just my take on things ... Please keep the posts clean, there is more hatred everyday but we do not need to act or follow it.

your post is based on emotion, and that's fine. if you want to use logic and facts, I can point out a number of flaws in your thinking. I don't want to rain on your parade, so I'll let you decide if you want to go on crying or you want to face the facts. you are mixing lots of things in there that should be separated. I don't hate immigrants. I am one. I know a lot about a lot of places and lots of stories that are not in the newspapers. that doesn't change the fact that there are things that are right, and things that are wrong. how many mistakes in your post do you want me to point out?

problem is Trudeau passes laws based on this type of emotion. it's normal to have it as a human being. it's not normal to act on it without knowing what the consequences are for everyone.

your post is based on emotion, and that's fine. if you want to use logic and facts, I can point out a number of flaws in your thinking. I don't want to rain on your parade, so I'll let you decide if you want to go on crying or you want to face the facts. you are mixing lots of things in there that should be separated. I don't hate immigrants. I am one. I know a lot about a lot of places and lots of stories that are not in the newspapers. that doesn't change the fact that there are things that are right, and things that are wrong. how many mistakes in your post do you want me to point out?

here we go ...
Ok my gloves are on...
Btw, emotion and reality, you cannot live without them.

here we go ...
Ok my gloves are on...

Yes emotions make us humans but you need to use emotions in a way that will advance humanity, not destroy it like SJWs and leftists are trying to do.

Steve Jobs is a perfect example of a rational human being who understood emotions and the power of a good story to make the world a better place. Same for Elon Musk.

The biggest difference between yesterday's immigrants and todays is the welfare culture. Without welfare, you have to adapt to eat and survive and in the process you make something out of your life and become a productive member of the society.
With today's welfare society there is less incentive to hustle, work hard and become a productive citizen.

Ok ...

Let me first state that this is not a thread to openly discuss members here. This is not an attack towards anyone or any belief that you may or may not have. Just something I needed to write because of the numbers of thread posts I have had to look into.

Sad.
Sadness is an emotion that you feel inside your soul, your heart aches. When a little boy or girl drops their food on the floor, it is not sadness, the crying, that 99 out of 100 people do in Canada or the USA react as its a shitty situation. We buy another plate or give and share with anothers.

However, real sadness, is seeing some child eat thrown out food off the floor or in dumpsters to survive.

Face it, most of you have NEVER ever experienced real hard times or suffering. Mommy and Daddy always being around to help you. Right?

Ever had to look for food, plants, fruit, anything along those lines? I highly doubt it.

Bitching about your cable, intenet being down, getting outbidded on an auction ... that is what people here bitch about.

So for all of you members bitching about immigrants coming into 'your country' and using 'your tax money' ... STMFU

You have no idea, NONE, even in your worst dreams not even close as to the experiences that people coming here seeking refuge have been through.

Ever see your parents raped in front of you by RCMP SQ OR POLICE??? Nopes

What about you parents killed because they did not want to give up land that was being taken from them ... Maybe a few Natives or Inuits here have, but that is about it.

How about a wave 20 feet high destroying your life, your country's government and 200,000 other peoples lives ?? Don't think so ...

Just to see the the hatred posted hurts me to no end.
Maybe because I grew up in a household never to pre-judge someone because of color, religion, size, or intelligence.

Being arrogant in posts about the migrants coming makes you very judgemental and you are insulting everything it means to be Canadian, let alone Quebecois.

Please, before rude or hateful posting, do not pre-judge. We are all immigrants to Canada, our true Anscestors were NOT born here. (most members are not Native in decendance) They seeked refuge from other countires as well. Sailed over oceans as well looking for that promise land. Do you guys not remember History class in Secondary 4????

You may not fully understand because of un-education or just not paying attention in school, or maybe because of how news is broadcasted. In any case, being black, white, brown, asian, hispanic ... we all have a choice, to be better.

Better then our parents were. Better then the grandparents were.

Understanding truely what it means to be a Canadian.
For sure there is going to be hatred for individual reasons, example bad x boyfriend, x girlfriend, teacher, old boss, other kid or parents, but that does not mean you need to continue the trend.

When I went to school, no matter what English or French, private or public ... there was always more tension between students because of language.

Never of religion.

I feel that a lot of kids at young age are taught from arrogance of parents. When shopping to 'avoid' going down this row of products because there is a muslim family there ... or not wanting to go to that cash because there is a family 'uncommon' to the parent there.

This happens all the time. Un-caring for others is in your blood. It is taught be family beliefs before, and unfortunately the school systems are limited to NOT alter the scheduled teaching system they have to follow.

So ... who is to blame?

We all are. Our parents, our grandparents and so on.

I have over the years met people that would hear I am Canadian and drop down to the floor in praise like I did something right. Why is that done? I did nothing, just treated you like I wanted to be treated. I did not overjudge you because of your clothes, your acne, your skin color, or the car choice you have.

People are people and no matter what others may believe in, Hindu, Islam, Buddist, Catholic, ... we all shit and piss the same way and we all need to eat. We all are born the same and die the same.

There is a lot of views that needs to be changed, not just members on MR

Just my take on things ... Please keep the posts clean, there is more hatred everyday but we do not need to act or follow it.

Agreed, I lived in a country where poverty is the way of life (Bangladesh) for a few years when i was younger, poverty here is not even close to the real poverty seen in third world countries. With that being said, there is one thing that makes me cringe about letting refugees in in an uncontrolled manner......

For most middle eastern\muslim refugees, human life is not worth very much, unlike us who value it a lot more then they do. Gives them the moral liberty to do things that we as a society have grown out off for a long time, but not them. I'm afraid that they have and will abuse this, and degenerate the fragile fabric that holds us together as a society in relative peace. I HATE sounding like this, as I have experienced this first hand, and sheds a negative light on what we should consider the unfortunate, but we have to realize that they are in an unfortunate position because of their own mentality and way of life, and sadly, they have been mentally caged into a belief system that does not encourage opening their minds to alternatives, assimilating to what is around you, so in effect they are stuck living in the past, in what we consider barbaric ways, and they end up wanting it to stay that way... except in our streets, and we try in good faith to welcome this, only for it to be a detriment to what we consider our normal way of life.

I really wish this was not the case, but I have seen it with my own eyes. Of course this does not apply to all refugees or immigrants, but sadly its more common then not.

here we go ...
Ok my gloves are on...

emotions are healthy. laws and regulations are made for the benefit of everyone. there's a conflict between the two. without a dose of emotion your laws will be too stiff, and without logic, you'll bend over for everyone, which is coincidentally what's going on right now more or less. the sweet spot is somewhere in the middle.

btw, if your post is based solely on what you've seen on facebook and how wrong it made you feel to live a decent life, I suggest you close this right now before it gets out of hand.

why gloves on? we're having a discussion. you stated your opinion, and you expected replies. this is not facebook where like is the only button you have at your disposal. we're having a discussion. this is what you wanted, right?

also, what's the problem with the education system and how is it misleading? your title is off. you're trying to go from emotional to philosophical to informative. you got one, missed out on the last two.

I'll throw a curveball into your big text...

At what point are the religious/LGBT2TRKCLMNOP+++ movement should not be considered normal and become a mental health issue?

Let's be honest here, if you are willing to give your life in the name of a "god"... something is not running right between the ears for sure here. It might be after years of indoctrination and teachings but to make a human being put more value on a "god" than it's own human life and be willing to kill others for it, not right.

And for he LGBT... I have a gay friend who is involved in the Ottawa community and in the last 3-5 years it's been fucking hell dealing with all the special snowflakes that are hiding their problems by putting on "show" by going LGBT or furries or whatever the new trend is. What about those parents who absolutely want their children to be "gender fluid" and shit like that... should the parents be looked into? Make sure the kid has proper support outside of the parental unit to ensure he grows up as a functional adult in todays society? By letting these go are we not letting run rampant issues that will cripple our society later on?

So in 2017, where is the line? What's "normal" and what is not? At what point can we say that someone is not well and they should seek medical assistance?

also, what's the problem with the education system and how is it misleading? your title is off. you're trying to go from emotional to philosophical to informative. you got one, missed out on the last two.

You are the kind the write walls of texts of half truth and bullshit just to prove your point; a point which pretty much always revolves around your own emotion, aka your fear of something or someone. If I was you, I would refrain from putting on your high heels to look down on other people's "emotion".

You are the kind the write walls of texts of half truth and bullshit just to prove your point; a point which pretty much always revolves around your own emotion, aka your fear of something or someone. If I was you, I would refrain from putting on your high heels to look down on other people's "emotion".

and you're the kind that replies without reading. read what I wrote again and try again.

ok ...
here we go

Emotion
A personal belief in something, could be religiously driven or 'elders' taught.

To some, the thought or sight of someone makes your inner body react. That 'calice' feeling (example: a white kkk member sight a black family at walmart ...)

I am 1000% certifing that his first thought is Phucking n1gger. Not ahh what a nice family. Although it could be.

That is happenning to Islams everywhere around the world, but the thought is not the n world, its terrorist sadly.

Is that not an emotional reaction?
Ok,
another example
Rent a truck to ram into people who are not wearing the same attire I am, or protesting against something I believe in.

hummmm

Emotional reaction?
Do you think that Jacques Cartier thought that way??? Hell MF no. He came here to seek goods and he got lots of goods. Hijacking land, women, and cattle. Wow, we call him a hero. Drive over his named Bridge everyday. Light up the bridge with xx millions of dollors, to remember how beautiful our city is.

Guess what??? 90% of all bridges in Montreal areas were built with Iroquois decendances, because they had less fear of height. It has been known for a long time about this but back on track ...

JC's thought was ohhh Iroquois, they can give me corn, shelter, weed, tobacco, and show me the way to find gold and maybe china. Also get some women on my boat to shine some sailors.

That was the purposes of his journeys.
You can look that up if you did not know the real reasons

Now, migrants from US into Canada.
Why are they migrants? Maybe because of conditions in other countries?

Well there is a huge wakeup call to most Quebecois and Canadians coming, more cheap labour workers.

Really??
Oh yeah. Farmers will be happy because most do not work in their own fields. When did you ever pick tomatoes or strawberries for 5$ an hour?? Never. Mexicans have been doing it for years here by the busload.

Why would this be a problem to most? Because they are going to be lazy? Nah man, they are going to be here prooving themselves more efficient then our 'workers' at lower cost.

The cringing should never be about someone else, but the feeling you have inside yourself when a negative thought crosses your mind.

Honestly, I am not surprised about most people's reactions because media presents itself that way and we are fed that way.

Run this thought by your head then, what would my grandmother or grandfather think about this situation if they were alive now?

phucking Terrorist or nigg3r

or 'poor people, lets try to help them feel safe'?

My grandmother was a midwife and saved hundreds of children in deliveries. Some doctors even in the early 1920's were racists, not wanting to help someone giving birth because they were of native descendance. My gm made sure they had roofs over their heads and food as well.

why did she do this? because of what she was taught. No one is better then another. We are all the same.

No need, I'm on point.

so you acknowledge you don't read what I write, and you call me out for actually proving the point I try to make with a text that you find too long to read?
go back to scrolling pictures on facebook, it's got more colors.

biologically speaking, sure we are all the same. but we've been gifted with the ability to project ourselves as much more than a specie.

Why help something that is detrimental to our own self-survival?

ok ...
here we go

Emotion
A personal belief in something, could be religiously driven or 'elders' taught.

To some, the thought or sight of someone makes your inner body react. That 'calice' feeling (example: a white kkk member sight a black family at walmart ...)

I am 1000% certifing that his first thought is Phucking n1gger. Not ahh what a nice family. Although it could be.

That is happenning to Islams everywhere around the world, but the thought is not the n world, its terrorist sadly.

Is that not an emotional reaction?
Ok,
another example
Rent a truck to ram into people who are not wearing the same attire I am, or protesting against something I believe in.

hummmm

Emotional reaction?
Do you think that Jacques Cartier thought that way??? Hell MF no. He came here to seek goods and he got lots of goods. Hijacking land, women, and cattle. Wow, we call him a hero. Drive over his named Bridge everyday. Light up the bridge with xx millions of dollors, to remember how beautiful our city is.

Guess what??? 90% of all bridges in Montreal areas were built with Iroquois decendances, because they had less fear of height. It has been known for a long time about this but back on track ...

JC's thought was ohhh Iroquois, they can give me corn, shelter, weed, tobacco, and show me the way to find gold and maybe china. Also get some women on my boat to shine some sailors.

That was the purposes of his journeys.
You can look that up if you did not know the real reasons

Now, migrants from US into Canada.
Why are they migrants? Maybe because of conditions in other countries?

Well there is a huge wakeup call to most Quebecois and Canadians coming, more cheap labour workers.

Really??
Oh yeah. Farmers will be happy because most do not work in their own fields. When did you ever pick tomatoes or strawberries for 5$ an hour?? Never. Mexicans have been doing it for years here by the busload.

Why would this be a problem to most? Because they are going to be lazy? Nah man, they are going to be here prooving themselves more efficient then our 'workers' at lower cost.

The cringing should never be about someone else, but the feeling you have inside yourself when a negative thought crosses your mind.

Honestly, I am not surprised about most people's reactions because media presents itself that way and we are fed that way.

Run this thought by your head then, what would my grandmother or grandfather think about this situation if they were alive now?

phucking Terrorist or nigg3r

or 'poor people, lets try to help them feel safe'?

My grandmother was a midwife and saved hundreds of children in deliveries. Some doctors even in the early 1920's were racists, not wanting to help someone giving birth because they were of native descendance. My gm made sure they had roofs over their heads and food as well.

why did she do this? because of what she was taught. No one is better then another. We are all the same.

the #1 problem is that the kids you see in commercials, the ones without food and water, and they exist and die by the millions, will NEVER make it here. EVER. if you want to help them? I urge you to help them by all means, wherever they are. nobody will ever say anything against that. go there and help them live a better life. you make one trip to one of those places and it will change your life. you will make a difference in their lives and they'll be happier and you'll be happier. in terms of emotion, you will never do something more fulfilling than this in your life.

the moment they have enough money to get to Canada (or anywhere else basically) illegally, they are no longer part of the above category. the truly poor people will not have enough to make it here in 100 lifetimes. for the same money we can keep 100 of them in a tent here we can give 10,000 really poor people access to food, water education and medicine where they are. you want to help 100 of the richest of them, or 10,000 of the poorest?

also, it's a known fact that most of the NGO's doing work for poor people suck most of the money out of it. I think it's something like 30% of donations that actually make it there, the rest is administrative salaries, etc. if you want to help, go there and help. there are groups of people going to places and building houses, schools, hospitals, etc. that's helping. not likes on facebook, not 'diversity is our strength'

emotions are healthy. laws and regulations are made for the benefit of everyone. there's a conflict between the two. without a dose of emotion your laws will be too stiff, and without logic, you'll bend over for everyone, which is coincidentally what's going on right now more or less. the sweet spot is somewhere in the middle.

btw, if your post is based solely on what you've seen on facebook and how wrong it made you feel to live a decent life, I suggest you close this right now before it gets out of hand.

why gloves on? we're having a discussion. you stated your opinion, and you expected replies. this is not facebook where like is the only button you have at your disposal. we're having a discussion. this is what you wanted, right?

I do not care about facebook or any other media.
I have my own beliefs and do not need what's in 'trend' to decide what is right and wrong.

You are at full liberty to perceive what context things are written and posted. I know that what I have to filter on here is post attacks on others degrading them, making sure that the other posting member feels like shit.

If you feel it is yours or any other members public job task to make people feel small, then you all ... you know who you are should give yourself a pat on the back.

If people did not stand up for themselves, then they would stay in a corner and drown themselves in sorrow.

Informative,

what would you like to have posted?
The truth about refugees? The reason why these members of our society seeked a 'nouvelle france' as well as we did 500 years ago?

Ask yourself this question, when you see people on Montreal streets begging for money, for food, what do you think?

Go get a job?
or
Damn I am happy to be in my car right now.

Back