2018 bmw m5: 600hp!

Drove my friends 2014 m5 a few weeks ago, honestly I dont know if i've been spoiled by getting to drive quite a few monsters, but it didnt feel that fast, even though it is. exhaust is so muted stock, gearshifts are sweet and solid and direct, which I loved ripping it around town, but in daily model stuck in traffic kinda suck, at least in a manual its up to you to shift smoothly, the m5 is just *thunk* every damn time.

My friend was going to get the new 18 model, but the only difference is just the slight power bump, which can be easily gained\surpassed with a conservative tune on the previous models. Would still hit it like theres no tomorrow if it were given to me though :D.

real funny....

you guys are all on the GOLF R bandwagon saying its an amazing car.... yet when I said it looks the same as a GTI you all hounded me saying the car doesn't need to look different and the incognito part of it is actually what you like

in comes the M5 and you're now all saying wtf looks the same as a 5 series

make up your minds people.... sound like a bunch of women....lol

and yes I agree with what others said before... the car is 600HP but we all know BMW tends to advertise WHP or understate a lot as well

Ce n'est pas pareil avec la Golf...

La R a est très sobre en effet, mais tu peux la différencier à une GTI assez facilement.

Bmw on tellement saucé le branding M, qu'il sera pratiquement impossible à la différencier à une 535 MPack.

Un look sobre avec un petit Wide Body ou un bumper différence aurait aidé disons

real funny....

you guys are all on the GOLF R bandwagon saying its an amazing car.... yet when I said it looks the same as a GTI you all hounded me saying the car doesn't need to look different and the incognito part of it is actually what you like

in comes the M5 and you're now all saying wtf looks the same as a 5 series

make up your minds people.... sound like a bunch of women....lol

and yes I agree with what others said before... the car is 600HP but we all know BMW tends to advertise WHP or understate a lot as well
A golf r is 10k more than a gti, a m5 is at least 30k more than a 550... Paying 30k more I'd expect to have exclusive styling options. But that's just me.

A golf r is 10k more than a gti, a m5 is at least 30k more than a 550...

I'm just fuckin with everyone....

I'm the first one to say if you're paying a premium it needs to show

I'm Persian after all.... ain't no point paying for something more expensive if it aint got no bling....

haha ok maybe not to that point but you get me

Back