We pay....the gov gives it away......

Just give them work permits instead of money.

The ones that qualify as legitimate asylum seekers will get temporary work permits until their case is heard, the ones that aren't even allowed to submit an application get deported.

Ce thread est aussi retarder et pertinent que les commentaires sur facebook sous la nouvelle de la page du jdm ou tva. Sérieusement grow a brain pis get perspective esti faut tu être agrais criss pour penser dememe. Faites vous en pas je suis sur que si on regarde votre mince minable contribution en impôts les chances que 1$ de votre pot se rendre a eux est assez mince

Once again retarding mr at a new level

Firstly let's address the why.

In 2010 the US granted a very generous TEMPORARY protection to Haitians to escape the mess their country was in. It got extended several times to which the Trump administration doesn't seem like it's going to extend it. If it were me, any Haitians paying taxes per the IRS records I would offer citizenship and ship the rest back home.

I would argue the ones who survived 7 years on handouts, upon hearing that there would be no extension, sought the next bastion of government welfare, Canada, where our hipster leader welcomes all people who can't contribute to society, but that will vote for him.

In regards to your argument that it's only a couple of cents from each one of our taxes. I don't give a flying fuck if it was a fraction of a penny of my contributions, wasting tax dollars is infuriating. Kaimera hit the nail on the head in that wasting more money is only more infuriating, not some kind of justification. Saying they wasted 3.75 million on granite stumps does not somehow make wasting money on ILLEGAL immigrants any better. It just further proves that the government is reckless with money.

You know how I would love my tax dollars to be spent. A one way ticket for each one that crossed the border illegally to Port au Prince (about $450) and the remaining 200 or so dollars you can give them as pocket money. And guess what, problem solved. You don't need to house, feed, or deal with the ones that are here, and as a bonus as soon as they hear that Canada is offering a 1 way express trip to Haiti, dodging deportation in the States will seem like the better option. The illegal border crossings will drop and our Mounties can stop being treated like hotel bellhops.

Trudeau is thinking too much with his heart rather than his head. Did anyone see him avoiding questions and squirming during the "controlled vs uncontrolled " immigration press conference? What a joke of a PM and the people people I talk to the more I wonder who actually voted Liberal.. Keep dreaming for that legal weed..

As for the welfare money, chalk another one up for PLQ.. Never any money for real pressing social issues but they always seem to have cash for uselessness.

What's so hard about charting a plane to ship everyone back? Why are we always stuck with the shit?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

attend le mois de février yen a une coupe qui vont redécalisser ailleurs. Yon pas vu le beau coté du québec encore.

attend le mois de février yen a une coupe qui vont redécalisser ailleurs. Yon pas vu le beau coté du québec encore.

Drette ca. Je suis sur qu'il y en a un tas qui vont capoter en maudit quand fin Novembre vas arriver, le frette, la neige...

Faut pas se leurer, meme avec leur chèque de BS en main, y'as pas grand proprio qui vont se garocher pour leur offrir un logement sachant qu'il vont probablement se ramasser 2-3 familles dans un 4 et demi. Donc une grosse partie de ce monde la vont rester au Stade, dans des locaux qui vont etre transformer en refuge ou autre.

Trudeau is thinking too much with his heart rather than his head. Did anyone see him avoiding questions and squirming during the "controlled vs uncontrolled " immigration press conference? What a joke of a PM and the people people I talk to the more I wonder who actually voted Liberal.. Keep dreaming for that legal weed..

As for the welfare money, chalk another one up for PLQ.. Never any money for real pressing social issues but they always seem to have cash for uselessness.

What's so hard about charting a plane to ship everyone back? Why are we always stuck with the shit?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I find it fascinating how people are just willing to ignore the rules and laws of this country when it's convenient. There is a well designed system and procedures to handle this, it's presently swamped but why not rely on something that's been thoughtfully designed to handle this exact situation instead of reverting to knee-jerk authoritative solutions?

Weird how no one likes to report the otherside of the story:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3694772/canada-deporting-asylum-seekers/amp/

Canada ramping up deportations of asylum seekers, government data shows

As an influx of asylum seekers crossing from the United States strains Canada‘s immigration system, the country is ramping up its deportation of migrants, government data shows.

Deportations of Mexicans, who have flocked to Canada in growing numbers after a visa requirement was lifted in December, was already 66 percent higher in the first eight months of 2017 than the total from the previous year.

Deportations of Haitians, thousands of whom have crossed into Canada illegally in the hopes of avoiding deportation from the United States, have also soared. Canada has deported 474 so far this year, compared to 100 for all of 2016 when the government lifted its own ban on deportations to Haiti, in place since a devastating 2010 earthquake.

Overall, 5,529 people have been deported as of Tuesday, compared to 7,357 for all of 2016, the data shows.

Keep in mind those deportation don't take into account any of the recent arrivals.

Et après on se demande pourquoi le gens font de l'évasion fiscale. Quand tu vois ce qu'ils font avec le cash, t'a pas le gout de leur donner.

Send them more up north. Where even the unions dont work. Make em do volunteering on indian reserves.

Now that i mention it. Indians are living in despicable conditions on reserves and we are giving these people all this money.

Did you know , '' Indians '' receive a kind of federal welfare check to stay where they are ?

Did you know , '' Indians '' receive a kind of federal welfare check to stay where they are ?

mais yon de largent en caliss! Le problème c'est pas qu'ils ont un manque d'argent mais un manque d'infrastructure. On les a crissé la avec rien, mais quand tes dans le bois spas de largent que tu as de besoins, c'est des matériaux pour monter un infrastructure. Ils commence a ratraper notre civilisation tranquilement mais a leur facon et a leur ryhtme.

Eeyou (Les crie) est en train de faire du FTTH a grandeur du nord. Oujé-Bougoumou/Waswanipi/Radission/Baie-James etc...

Meme Bell/Videotron/Rogers/Telus peuvent pas se permettre sa.

Fiber to the hute mon homme.

mais yon de largent en caliss! Le problème c'est pas qu'ils ont un manque d'argent mais un manque d'infrastructure. On les a crissé la avec rien, mais quand tes dans le bois spas de largent que tu as de besoins, c'est des matériaux pour monter un infrastructure. Ils commence a ratraper notre civilisation tranquilement mais a leur facon et a leur ryhtme.

Eeyou (Les crie) est en train de faire du FTTH a grandeur du nord. Oujé-Bougoumou/Waswanipi/Radission/Baie-James etc...

Meme Bell/Videotron/Rogers/Telus peuvent pas se permettre sa.

Fiber to the hute mon homme.

du gaspillage de fond public pour avoir une présence canadienne dans le grand nord

du gaspillage de fond public pour avoir une présence canadienne dans le grand nord

Ben ca fait juste du sens! ils en ont besoins, comme nous ils ont des hopitaux, arena, centre multiculturel. Mais ils avait juste du cuivre pour les telecom.

Sont en 2017 eux aussi, ca leur prend du haute vitesse comme tout le monde mais personne pense a eux alors ils se sont pris une license au CRTC et le fond au même avec l'argent qu'on leur a donner pour se faire pardonner :p

Je vois tout pleins d'anglos ici chier bien raide sur les libéraux provinciaux et fédéraux. C'est bien, mais FUUUUUCCKKK rappelez-vous en pendant les élections!!!

Fédéral= conservateurs, provincial= CAQ. Merci bonsoir, le problème est réglé en grande partie... Arrêtez de voter pour les libéraux par défaut ffs!!!

Back