Where do you get your get dress shirts?

if you want good dress shirts that are tailored.... find SUITABLEE on facebook or Instagram

they come to your place, measure you, you choose all the materials and colors you want and 3-4 weeks later you have your tailored shirt

usually they're 115-120$ a shirt but if you buy 5 at once they'll make it 100$ a pop

its worth it for someone who has a body type that doesnt fit into the cookie cutter of these other stores + if you have to buy a shirt from one of the above stores and still tailor it to fit you, it comes out close to or more than the 100$

btw they do suits and coats as well, I got 3 suits from them so far... great quality

tailored suits usually go around 650-700++ cheapest... they sell them 550 but the quality of the material is that of 900-1000$ tailored suits

you actually just reminded me to call them for my fall coat

I had 3 of my friends who got stuff from them.... one of them that's a pricky bitch was still unhappy but everyone else loved it

ct shirts and tm lewin

but you need to know your measurements/ preferred fit and I usually wait for a sale when they drop to around ~$50 a shirt. They use proper shirt fabric too (not that see through see you get at the mall) so they last ages.

surmesure ?

Personellement je vais chez Winners. Les CK sont la coupe qui me vont le mieu et il en as souvent donc sa me va. Toute autre chemise j'ai l'air soit tout pogné ou d'un grand père avec une chemise trop grande.
Kenneth cole aussi fit quand même bien.

Mon problème avec les vêtements sur mesure est que tu paies un supplément pour pas grand chose vs une chemise bien sélectionnée. Personne ne va voir la différence à part le fait que tu vas porter plus souvent les mêmes chemises car ton budget ta limité sur 4 chemises sur mesure vs 7 chemises bien choisies. Si tu songes acheter des chemises blanches unies, tu dois prévois les remplacer plus souvent car c'est très difficile de les garder propres longtemps. Et pogne toi des shirt stay pour garder ta chemise dans tes pantalons. Rien de pire qu'une belle chemise propre et bien ajustée avec un muffin top.

Banana Republic.

Buy a Gift Card for 20% discount when there is a sale at Canadian Tire or Pharmaprix.
Signup for the newsletter for a 25% discount
Wait for a 50% Off regular price items promo.
Stack with Ebates for 5-10% Cashback.

And boom, you have a high quality shirt worth $100 for $20.

Banana Republic.

Buy a Gift Card for 20% discount when there is a sale at Canadian Tire or Pharmaprix.
Signup for the newsletter for a 25% discount
Wait for a 50% Off regular price items promo.
Stack with Ebates for 5-10% Cashback.

And boom, you have a high quality shirt worth $100 for $20.

Lol.

I just wait for the 50% discount but yea. You could do that also :laugh:

Back