Porsche heaven

OMG

rwe6r8eug3maq4rkokbn.jpg

OMG la RS !

njcjqm2gvenh3vgih9u7.jpg

I've seen some of those cars with my own eyes at the museum. The cars on display get swapped out, apart from a few permanent displays most of the collection rotates every few months which makes it fun when you go back. Rumor has it this isn't the only warehouse they have full of cars.... The best part? Most of those cars actually run and if they don't will be one day. If anyone wants to see pics I can dig them up

Mercedes across town keeps their collection under the museum. BMW has a similar warehouse in Garching..

Saw most of those cars in person already, also got to pull out the steering wheel on that 911GTI LM car. Too bad I had such a hangover, didn't get to enjoy it as much as I should have.

To think that there is a place that houses this many significant cars from one manufacture is still pretty cool.
That some make it to the museums is just nice of them for sure.

That Jalopnik published a real article is quite amazing....

Porsche testait un nouveau prototype de V8. D'ailleurs c'est quoi ce modèle de MB, elle est vraiment folle

Porsche testait un nouveau prototype de V8. D'ailleurs c'est quoi ce modèle de MB, elle est vraiment folle
Porsche is responsible for the V8 in the 500E of the era makes sense to me... Wouldnt be surprised if this was the test mule

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Is not secret, only very restricted area, so most of the visitors would never get acces.
And as it was mentioned, they swap those cars on the museum display every once in a while.
But indeed, very nice.

Back