Quelqu'un peut me dire de quel type d'araignée s'agit-il?

ouuuffffffff non merci.

latest

^ those things weight 1 billionth of your weight. i never understood phobias of insects and spiders.

...i mean, unless it's poisonous and can kill you. they ya, be afraid.

Because you never experienced what a tiny insect can do . My wife got bitten in the south by an insect on the beach , tiny as
a needle head ...went to the local doctor all was fine ... back in Montreal it took 3 months to cure by 3 potent antibiotics.

Unless you are an entomologist who knows his shit ...dont fool around because '' oh it is so tiny ''.

Virus are 1 billionth time smaller than a small insect ...dont judge by the size.

c'est a un migrant il l'a amener avec lui

pas dröle à dire mais tu as raison ...sans compter les maladies inconnues ici . Ils vont saisir des chaises/tables faites en bois
séché/exempt de maladies mais vont laisser entrer des humains sans vérification...logique de marde trudeauesque.

Because you never experienced what a tiny insect can do . My wife got bitten in the south by an insect on the beach , tiny as
a needle head ...went to the local doctor all was fine ... back in Montreal it took 3 months to cure by 3 potent antibiotics.

Unless you are an entomologist who knows his shit ...dont fool around because '' oh it is so tiny ''.

Virus are 1 billionth time smaller than a small insect ...dont judge by the size.

agreed.

...but for all the other harmless insects that just look scary, well, it's hard to see what exactly is scary about them.

Sont pas dangereux,la couleur fait peur

En Ukraine il y'en a des pires lol

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Au quebec il ya pas de spiders dangereux! Its all good

A apart les black widow dans les epiceries

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Back