***The Official 2017-2018 NFL/NCAAF Thread***

In the betting world, today is a tough day for NCAA

I have
Wash St +11/Bama -21 6.5 point teaser
Georgia -1/SDS -4.5 6 point teaser
FlaSt -7
and a retarded 8 team parlay just because...

When Im torn and I still want action I go the teaser way.

I have
Wash St +11/Bama -21 6.5 point teaser
Georgia -1/SDS -4.5 6 point teaser
FlaSt -7
and a retarded 8 team parlay just because...

When Im torn and I still want action I go the teaser way.

I feel you... instead of going all over (which I did last week in the NFL and got hammered) I went hard single bet on Wake Forest +8 and Auburn -8. Pray for me Baby Jesus.

I feel you... instead of going all over (which I did last week in the NFL and got hammered) I went hard single bet on Wake Forest +8 and Auburn -8. Pray for me Baby Jesus.

Yeah I got super fucked by the Raiders last weekend, they ruined a very good day for me. Good thing I was heavy on the titans too, pretty much pushed my day.

Cant pray for you for Wake Forest sorry ;) It's all going to be about how fast the new FlSt Qb can adapt.... we will see.

For Nfl Tmrw I have some Teaser Parlays as well, I don't see that much clear cut value in anything to hammer s/u or spread.

Got a couple parlays/teasers involving the pats, the falcons, the chiefs, the over for the texans/titans and a bit on the bucs. Had the Pack ml connected to a couple of those from Thursday Night.

Good Luck !*tu*

Ps I think there is tremendous value in VTECH + 7.5 at home vs Clemson but I somehow can't pull the trigger....
PsPs: Also when in doubt just take Bama with the points, I think they didn't cover like 2 times last season, they are my bread and butter.

With your teaser, do you lose because of that push with Florida St? lol heart breaking, I had zero faith with them going into WF.

5df3b26dc3da3bf832d5435a0c36c2a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

With your teaser, do you lose because of that push with Florida St? lol heart breaking, I had zero faith with them going into WF.

On Pinnacle a teaser push cancels the bet so I pushed that bet. I reloaded on Bama and didn't regret 👌That last second KC td yesterday really saved my weekend though 👍👍👍

lol I feel for guys who had Wash to cover, such a wtfffff way to end a game from a betting perspective.

If I have any lock of the week of NCAA, it's Miami to absolutely crush Florida St.

lol I feel for guys who had Wash to cover, such a wtfffff way to end a game from a betting perspective.

If I have any lock of the week of NCAA, it's Miami to absolutely crush Florida St.

I like it.

I'm seriously thinking of hammering Louisville -3.5.... Ncstate overrated here, will be surprised if Lville doesn't win by double digits.

Early leans also Include Penn State covering.. will add more later.

I like it.

I'm seriously thinking of hammering Louisville -3.5.... Ncstate overrated here, will be surprised if Lville doesn't win by double digits.

Early leans also Include Penn State covering.. will add more later.

Glad I took it easy, as I previously stated Louisville doesn't play good against ranked teams... My angle was that Ncstate didn't even deserve to be ranked and they still stomped Lville... Not impressed.

@buttpirate

I want to make some money today and I fuckin hate the Pats... Do you think that the Jags can upset them even though Bortles is their QB?

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

dire que brady est un choix de 6e ronde lol

Mais oui... jamais parier contre brady... tu sais jamais ce qui va arrivé en fin de match avec lui.

Btw outch les viking

Honnêtement,

Je ne comprends pas le choix des Pats de s'avoir départit de Garoppolo. À moins qu'il soit moins bon qu'il montre, Brady va avoir 41 ans l'an prochain,,,

Honnêtement,

Je ne comprends pas le choix des Pats de s'avoir départit de Garoppolo. À moins qu'il soit moins bon qu'il montre, Brady va avoir 41 ans l'an prochain,,,
And still kicking butt...belichik prefere un autre 2 ans de victoires vs. long-terme.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back