***The Official 2017-2018 NFL/NCAAF Thread***

buttpirate

Because who really gives a fuck about the cfl.

This thread is for:

-General NFL/NCAAF discussion
-Betting angles
-Ridiculing the NY Jets
-Ridiculing the CFL
-Wild predictions
-Worshipping Tom Brady
-Etc

5 days until season opener! About time!!!

Semi-Wild NFL predictions of the day:

-The Bucs will surprise many, they will have value(from betting angle) until week 5-6 unless Winston gets injured
-Unless Carr gets injured, the Raiders will be in the final 4, competing with the Pats for the AFC title.
-Dak Prescott will come back to earth and have a sub par season considering hes behind the best O line in the NFL
-Jay Cutler will still suck with Miami
-The Browns are finally on the right path and will get over 5 wins, they drafted like fuckin bosses
-The Pats are still the team to beat even without Edelman, Brady will have another stellar year.
-The Jets will be the laughing stock of the NFL and will not win more than 3 games(google hackenberg doming reporters with bad throws during practice)
-Panther's Christian Mccafrey will be the first relevant white RB since the invention of the internets, he is a stud
-If Alex Smith gets injured, Mahomes will be an absolute stud for KC

Thats it for today

Last edited:
NCAAF

Easy prediction: Bama will not lose this season(schedule is lol) and win the title easily, book it

what's up.

Je suis un fan des Pats depuis de nombreuses années, mais pour ne pas trop entrer dans la gamick du bandwagon,

IN Aaron Rodgers WE TRUST. C'est son année!

Semi-Wild NFL predictions of the day:

-The Bucs will surprise many, they will have value(from betting angle) until week 5-6 unless Winston gets injured
-Unless Carr gets injured, the Raiders will be in the final 4, competing with the Pats for the AFC title.
-Dak Prescott will come back to earth and have a sub par season considering hes behind the best O line in the NFL
-Jay Cutler will still suck with Miami
-The Browns are finally on the right path and will get over 5 wins, they drafted like fuckin bosses
-The Pats are still the team to beat even without Edelman, Brady will have another stellar year.
-The Jets will be the laughing stock of the NFL and will not win more than 3 games(google hackenberg doming reporters with bad throws during practice)
-Panther's Christian Mccafrey will be the first relevant white RB since the invention of the internets, he is a stud
-If Alex Smith gets injured, Mahomes will be an absolute stud for KC

Thats it for today

If Carr gets injured, we are completely SOL lol our backup QBs are garbage.

shouldn't have a NCAA thread, literally nobody follows that here.

As for the SEC, UGA has a powerful D and awesome run game but as usual, QB is suspect. Especially with Eason down this weekend I'm not sure if the stout high school kid can stack up against The Irish. As for G-Tech, you wont be winning many games against top D when your QB doesn't throw more than 10 times lol

It's going to be hard to find a team to go head to head with Bama this year, Fl St was suppose to be the true test and they made easy work of them. That D is simply unreal and with Francois out for Florida St, I can't see them making the final four.

For division championship games I gotta go with;

ACC: Louisville vs Virginia Tech
American Athletic: South Florida vs SMU
BIG12: Oklahoma taking it
BIG10: Penn St vs Wisconsin although I think Maryland will be that team who won't want to go away in key games
PAC-12: Stanford vs USC/UCLA
SEC: Georgia vs Alabama

Final four based on their sched I'm going to go with Bama, USC, Oklahoma and the forth I'm still undecided.

The Dawgs have a super weak sched this year and if they win that tough Auburn game, it's going to be hard to deny them a top 4 selection bid. The only loss I see for them is that SEC championship game vs Alabama. The SEC East won't exactly be that competitive this year.

Yen a pas qui veulent entrer dans un pool pick'em? Juste à choisir les gagnants de chaque semaine. 20$

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Yen a pas qui veulent entrer dans un pool pick'em? Juste à choisir les gagnants de chaque semaine. 20$

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

je suis plus um gars de single wager, je serais partant avec un survivor pool genre pick one game a week, you lose youre out until we have a last man standing.

Ps: Brutal loss for the pats, losing hightower is like losing the D side Brady, I trust Bill to come out with answers but thats a HUGE loss.

Edelman, Hightower, Amendola in concussion protocol......

And the pats dont qb sneak on 4th and inches anymore with the best qb sneaker of all times, twice in the same game....

Ps: I added NCAAF in this thread just in case there is another fan or two, it's litterally on par with the NFL in terms of entertainment and completely shits on the cfl skills wise for top 30 teams(and there is 4 downs, dafuq is up with 3 downs smh), you should check out some prime time games, amazing football.

shouldn't have a NCAA thread, literally nobody follows that here.

As for the SEC, UGA has a powerful D and awesome run game but as usual, QB is suspect. Especially with Eason down this weekend I'm not sure if the stout high school kid can stack up against The Irish. As for G-Tech, you wont be winning many games against top D when your QB doesn't throw more than 10 times lol

It's going to be hard to find a team to go head to head with Bama this year, Fl St was suppose to be the true test and they made easy work of them. That D is simply unreal and with Francois out for Florida St, I can't see them making the final four.

For division championship games I gotta go with;

ACC: Louisville vs Virginia Tech
American Athletic: South Florida vs SMU
BIG12: Oklahoma taking it
BIG10: Penn St vs Wisconsin although I think Maryland will be that team who won't want to go away in key games
PAC-12: Stanford vs USC/UCLA
SEC: Georgia vs Alabama

Final four based on their sched I'm going to go with Bama, USC, Oklahoma and the forth I'm still undecided.

The Dawgs have a super weak sched this year and if they win that tough Auburn game, it's going to be hard to deny them a top 4 selection bid. The only loss I see for them is that SEC championship game vs Alabama. The SEC East won't exactly be that competitive this year.
OMG a NCAAF fan!, Love the analysis

I still have doubts with Louisville, last year they ran up the score against shit teams and fell flat when push came to shove against decent teams, the only surprise was against flst.
Big 12 :Oklahoma State
Big 10 : Ohio St or Michigan
Pac-12: Washington
Sec: Bama

OMG a NCAAF fan!, Love the analysis

I still have doubts with Louisville, last year they ran up the score against shit teams and fell flat when push came to shove against decent teams, the only surprise was against flst.
Big 12 :Oklahoma State
Big 10 : Ohio St or Michigan
Pac-12: Washington
Sec: Bama

True Louis did look super shaky vs Purdue. If they don't get the job vs UNC i'll be ready to push the panic button. Literally all the good games on this weekend only start at and after 7pm.

On va laisser le débat de l'hymne national dans l'autre thread.

La défensive des Pats commencent à me stresser.... Une chance que TB12 GOAT est encore en forme.

La défensive est décimé mais si Brady joue la moitié des games comme il a jouer celle en fds le coach peut dormir sur ses 2 oreilles.

Le gars pourrait buter une mouche a 45 verges meme avec un blitz en sa direction...

Je suis fan des Chiefs depuis Andy Reid et encore plus depuis LDT même si je trouve que son contrat est trop généreux.

Quelle belle raclée qu'ils ont mit aux Pats devant tout le monde... Les pats évoluent dans une division de lazy ass.. et arrive toujours top shape en playoff avec leur BYE en poche en plus.

Je suis fan des Chiefs depuis Andy Reid et encore plus depuis LDT même si je trouve que son contrat est trop généreux.

Quelle belle raclée qu'ils ont mit aux Pats devant tout le monde... Les pats évoluent dans une division de lazy ass.. et arrive toujours top shape en playoff avec leur BYE en poche en plus.

So much to say about college and the NFL(please lets keep the kneeling situation out of this thread) the but no time for me to write a Novel today... sorry for my lack of action in the thread I have been working 70+ per week, watching USC vs Wash St right now, amazing game!

Ps no hate on the Chiefs but as perennial playoff chokers, you shouldnt throw rocks from your glass house.... excuses dont win rings;)

PsPs: last season first 4 games without Brady ;)

Last edited:
Back