Garage Outfitters vs zone Garage for Garage Renos

rockstead

I'm looking at having my Double Garage completely renovated with slot paneling, racking systems, Polyurea flooring, and some other upgrades.

Just wondering if there is a general opinion on which company is better. With Garage Outfitters you receive a lot of marketing by flyer mail, and Zone Garage seems to target online consumers with lots of Facebook marketing.

I'm looking for opinions from people who may know both companies from friends or work they had done for you.

Thank you!

Garage Restauration makes Epoxy and Polyeurea. They also make "metallic" finishes, looks like bowling balls, but slippery compared to Epoxy/Polyeurea.

Garage Restauration makes Epoxy and Polyeurea. They also make "metallic" finishes, looks like bowling balls, but slippery compared to Epoxy/Polyeurea.

Thanks, I will call then for pricing in the floor, but I was hoping to find someone that can do everything for the garage, not just the floor.

In the meantime I have garagebox coming out to give a quote as well, I liked the fact that he would be using sketchup for mockups of the design.

Back