S2K only meet in mid October

Hfreak

Hey guys, this is a meet for only S2K owners and has been a tradition for a few years now and last year there were 42 cars. This will be my first year, the start point is Laval and it ends in Mont Tremblant. Please PM me for details and I will send you one of the organizers contact info.

Cheers!

Hey guys, this is a meet for only S2K owners and has been a tradition for a few years now and last year there were 42 cars. This will be my first year, the start point is Laval and it ends in Mont Tremblant. Please PM me for details and I will send you one of the organizers contact info.

Cheers!

If you would sell me one of your S2k's for the love of god i'd join you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you would sell me one of your S2k's for the love of god i'd join you

You're extremely funny Nick, just can't do it right now. You do however have a month's worth of window to find one!

We should have met in the spring when I had threeish, one was for sale! Gone now is the RYP.

You're extremely funny Nick, just can't do it right now. You do however have a month's worth of window to find one!

We should have met in the spring when I had threeish, one was for sale! Gone now is the RYP.

Fair enough

Right here!

Is that the Club S2000? I'm definitely going! But I don't have the registration on the forum cuz they haven't approved it..

Yes sir it is, up to 45 S2000's registered to show as of now. Happy to see you will join and can meet in Kirkland for the ride to Laval. Will send you a PM with contact info.

Sorry been a bit busy lately and haven't been active or checking forums that much. I signed up a couple weeks ago on Club S2K Quebec (I have the Admin on FB too) so I'll for sure be attending unless something urgent somehow comes up :p. If you guys are meeting somewhere before we go to the big meet I'm down with that too

When is this happening. I don't have facebook. Keep us posted here are well. Is the itinerary similar to something like this?

2viff9z.jpg

I've got my own problems with the s2k right now...

1549aab.jpg

347z9f5.jpg

33elbtj.jpg

Last edited:
Back