***Stupid Cheap day at Momentum Motorsport***

73vette

Legacy Member
Hey Guys,

As some of you may or may not know, Momentum Motorsport is a service center for Portia's, BMW's and as well as all other euro brands. However, we are also a licensed and bonded dealership, and in order to make a name for ourselves in the industry as a dealership you may have noticed, we've been offering some pretty nice cars at "Stupid Cheap" prices.

Well....After discussions with the rest of the team here at Momentum, we decided it wasn't fair to the customers who frequent the "service" department, Why should only the vehicle sales customers get the "Stupid cheap" pricing, and I agree!

So...here is what I'm going to do;

On any given random day (1 day per month) I will post on our FB page (https://www.facebook.com/mmsportmtl/) "Stupid Cheap day". All customers who call to book an appointment on that day, will pay only 65$/hr of labour as opposed to 85$/hr. The appointment does not have to be that day, as long as you call that day to book an appointment will be entitled to the "Stupid cheap" labour rate.

So if you havent already "liked us" on FB you may want to do so.

Thanks in advance,

-Momentum Motorsport Team

Sounds like a solid offer but for those that don't have Facebook.....

EDIT: In before "so get Facebook then...."

Very good point! In fact, up until 2hrs ago i didnt have FB either.

So i will post the random "Stupid cheap" day here and FB simultaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'est fou pareille 65$/h pour avoir un expertise de ce niveau.
Tout qu'un deal même le Canadian Tire charge plus cher que ça!

So here we go guys, today is "stupid cheap" day at momentum motorsport. Call today to book an appointment any day in the month of September and you pay $65 an hour for labor.

I have a B2300 and I am waiting for delivery of a few parts... 4 shocks and 4 Wheel bearings.

Do you accept to install parts that are brought in by customers ?

I have a B2300 and I am waiting for delivery of a few parts... 4 shocks and 4 Wheel bearings.

Do you accept to install parts that are brought in by customers ?

Of course. As long as they're good quality parts I would never turn down a customer

Of course. As long as they're good quality parts I would never turn down a customer

4 KYB shocks and 4 SKF Wheel bearings... pretty good quality.

So im going to call you guys on my lunch break !

4 KYB shocks and 4 SKF Wheel bearings... pretty good quality.

So im going to call you guys on my lunch break !

Sounds good man! When you call ask to speak to Alex he is our service manager you will be in great hands with him.

WOW!! What an incredible day! Guys, i cant thank all you guys enough for the incredible support , and amazing feedback on this "stupid cheap" concept, the phones litterally didnt stop all day. You guys ROCK!

Thank you again, and we'll keep you posted for next months "stupid cheap" day. :)

Also, a there is NO way today would have been possible without my AMAZING team! They busted their a$$'s today, thanks guys ��

Good job guys I love the idea of a cheap day. I wish my garage had one too. If I wasn't already in good hands I would be a customer of MM for sure! Maybe next year I will come for an alignment. :)

Wow.
Je viens de lire plus haut qu'on peu apporter nos pièces et caller pour un R-V a 65$/l'heure un mardi spécial Cheap Day,
C'est tres tres intéressant ca.

Moi aussi j'ai pas Facebook et J'en veux pas,
je vais checker sur MR les prochains Cheap Day Labor.

Back