Aware me on used budget DSLR Cameras

twinturbos

I'm getting sick of running around trying to borrow a camera to take a couple of pictures.

At the same time I realise my ps4 is useless I barely used it in 2 years. Figured I would try to trade for a camera or sell and buy a camera.

Looking into the 300-400$ range, used. There's a shit ton of them.

What do you recommend ? Will be used mostly to take car pictures.

Check shutter count, the more shots have been taken, the higher the possibility that the mirrors need calibration, make sure all plugs\ports are functional, would suck to buy it, take 1000 pics and find out that you cant just plug it in and d\l.

I've always had Canons and they have been bullet proof for me, still rolling with my T3i I bought new like 7 years ago.

Yup always check shutter counter, and keep your eyes open some retailers are still carrying older (new in box) canon entry level DSLR like T5i's for cheap.

For the little amount of money you'll save on a used entry-level camera, save yourself the headache and just buy a new late model (like the T5i).

I would also highly recommend getting a wide angle lens, the 10-18 EFS ( if you go Canon) will give good results. Might seem expensive but very worthwhile purchase.

Back