La votation désigne / Direct democracy

and u dont?

It is what we do all day on O.T, complaining.
Here is a list of things i don't complain about:
-People who shop at Costco
-My neighbour who makes noise because he's renovating
-My neighbour who hasn't made a noise in two weeks
-Every single driver on the road but me
-Michel Therrien
-Carey Price
-Marc Bergevin
-PK Subban
-My coworkers
-People who watch movies on their laptops in the train
-The garbage pickup schedule
-Recycling bins
-People who don't find my jokes funny
-Subarus
-People who make fun of Subarus
-The entire population of l'Ile-Perrot
-Every subject is just read about in the Journal de Montréal
-Every subject i just saw on TVA Nouvelles
-The Montreal Canadiens post-1993.

Here is a list of things i don't complain about:
-People who shop at Costco
-My neighbour who makes noise because he's renovating
-My neighbour who hasn't made a noise in two weeks
-Every single driver on the road but me
-Michel Therrien
-Carey Price
-Marc Bergevin
-PK Subban
-My coworkers
-People who watch movies on their laptops in the train
-The garbage pickup schedule
-Recycling bins
-People who don't find my jokes funny
-Subarus
-People who make fun of Subarus
-The entire population of l'Ile-Perrot
-Every subject is just read about in the Journal de Montréal
-Every subject i just saw on TVA Nouvelles
-The Montreal Canadiens post-1993.
Good list

Soo that is the list of things that LG complain about.
you most be his number one fan to remember all of it.

But you what is your list of stuff you complain about?

lol @ Spacediff and Cuddlygen.

So let me get this straight, you're both complaining about someone complaining?

#inception

Maybe both of you are just bitter because despite your best attempts, you've both lost so many online (and thereby retarded) arguments versus so many MR members (myself included) that you've become bitter about it. Pissy even, so you get up at night to be negative and hate things.

Or maybe not. Maybe I'm wrong about both of you. Maybe you're model citizens that call the fire dept. to save the proverbial kitten from the tree like in Pleasantville.

Maybe at night when you get home you put on your Teletubby peejays and relax enjoying a beer ( or in CJ's case a Zima - I'm not sure Spaceman's religion allows him to drink so maybe he has a virgin Clamato ) while putting your feet up on an Ottoman (that'a fancy type pouf - save you from googling it) as you sit on your Papasan (a type of chair...) with your Phentex(TM) slippers on.

Maybe you're favorite exclamation is "Swell" and "You're the swellest."

2236410_orig.jpg

Which is which?

:)

Anyways, a lot of the posts in MR OT are to complain about something. It's pretty normal to complain about traffic, a noisy neighbour, there's even a thread to complain about the weather.

In either case, and whether either of you two like it or not, I never said to Broody that he should stop complaining.

My point was that even in a thread where everyone agrees about something, he finds a way to make it negative and find reasons to disagree.

Everyone agrees that direct democracy (referendums really) are not a bad idea given the current conditions.

Broody no, he has to figure out a plan for it to fail.

Which is fine, someone has to. The thing is that he's really good at it, we've seen it in many thread where everyone agrees about something until he chimes in.

BTW:

Thread-Direction.jpg

#inception

Maybe both of you are just bitter because despite your best attempts, you've both lost so many online (and thereby retarded) arguments versus so many MR members (myself included) that you've become bitter about it. Pissy even, so you get up at night to be negative and hate things.

Or maybe not. Maybe I'm wrong about both of you. Maybe you're model citizens that call the fire dept. to save the proverbial kitten from the tree like in Pleasantville.

Maybe at night when you get home you put on your Teletubby peejays and relax enjoying a beer ( or in CJ's case a Zima - I'm not sure Spaceman's religion allows him to drink so maybe he has a virgin Clamato ) while putting your feet up on an Ottoman (that'a fancy type pouf - save you from googling it) as you sit on your Papasan (a type of chair...) with your Phentex(TM) slippers on.

http://www.timepilgrims.com/uploads/8/7/1/2/8712295/2236410_orig.jpg

Which is which?

Anyways, a lot of the posts in MR OT are to complain about something. It's pretty normal to complain about traffic, a noisy neighbour, there's even a thread to complain about the weather.

In either case, and whether either of you two like it or not, I never said to Broody that he should stop complaining.

My point was that even in a thread where everyone agrees about something, he finds a way to make it negative and find reasons to disagree.

Everyone agrees that direct democracy (referendums really) are not a bad idea given the current conditions.

Which is fine, someone has to. The thing is that he's really good at it, we've seen it in many thread where everyone agrees about something until he chimes in.

BTW:

http://www.olypen.com/usagi/pics/funny/Thread-Direction.jpg

TLDR....I wasn't complaining....I was stating how ironic your post was....you should know the difference with all the reading you do....

Je ne suis pas très politisé mais le sujet m'interpelle car mon père est Suisse et on discute souvent des iniciatives populaires et du prcessus démocratique là-bas.

Quelques points à noter:

• Les 7 élus du conseil Fédéral (qui gèrent les départements ministériels) sont élus par le peuple pour un terme de 4ans et le président lui est élu par le conseil pour un an seulement et sert juste comme représentant du conseil au près du publique.

• Tout est voté par le peuple donc personne peut chiâler contre contre une mauvaise gestion par le gouvernement.

• Le processus de votation publique exige une démarche sérieuse du peuple (sondage de 100k votes min.) pour qu'une proposition soit même considérée, alors c'est pas n'importe quoi qui peut être proposé au vote national.

• Si l'opinion du conseil diffère de la proposition populaire, ils proposent une alternative qui s'ajoute dans les choix au vote.

En gros ça rend les citoyens plus responsables et engagés dans le développement de leur société/pays. Mon père recoit un document de 100-150 pages aux 2-3 mois avec toutes les propositions et tout est extrèmement bien détaillé et permet de faire un choix éclairé. C'est très différent de nous qui élisent des pantins et qui braillons pendant 4 ans que le tout est mal géré... Là-bas, vote ou vote pas, mais t'as pas le droit de brailler car c'est le peuple qui décide.

TL/DR: Swiss democratic system is the shit...

Good list

Soo that is the list of things that LG complain about.
you most be his number one fan to remember all of it.

But you what is your list of stuff you complain about?

Pretty much everyone here uses OT to complain about topics that effect a lot of people: government waste, bad management or bad laws. Fortunately, most of them aren't so self-centered that they feel the need to complain about every single person they feel have wronged them.

#inception

http://www.timepilgrims.com/uploads/8/7/1/2/8712295/2236410_orig.jpg

Which is which?

BTW:

http://www.olypen.com/usagi/pics/funny/Thread-Direction.jpg
Tldr, ça peut se résumer à avocat du diable mon cas.

Pretty much everyone here uses OT to complain about topics that effect a lot of people: government waste, bad management or bad laws. Fortunately, most of them aren't so self-centered that they feel the need to complain about every single person they feel have wronged them.

Complain can be good.

Complain by itself is useless.
But if complain is accompanied with a reason and possible solution to the issue.
Than complaining is useful.

I am It Manager/network architect like LG.
If something going bad in the enterprise we are the first to receive the complain and ask for solution.

Can be related to computer or not. Anything our troubleshooting mind can work out.

Complaining and complainer is part of my and LG pay check.

Back