Amber alert st-eustache

Wont somebody please think of the old fucks ?
Can you imagine amber alert for every single person not coming back home..

The 746272 sluts taken away by their pimps, the young rebels leaving for joy rides, the old Alzheimers getting lost, etc.

The radio/tv would be constantly broadcasting amber alerts...

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Can you imagine amber alert for every single person not coming back home..

The 746272 sluts taken away by their pimps, the young rebels leaving for joy rides, the old Alzheimers getting lost, etc.

The radio/tv would be constantly broadcasting amber alerts...

geez you're taking this way too seriously to appreciate the joke.

i made fun of the irrelevant update to milk the shit out of this event and once its over and an old fuck is still missing they're throwing his photo at us and close the curtains ( in memory of style during a movie credits )..

i think its funny.

edit : and sad .

re-edit : the JDM just updated and bumped their article about him a couple of minutes ago.

somebody thought of the old fuck! :D

I really hope they find that mister somewhere lost in translation. Let him not be the victim of a troubled father. Svp que cet homme soit juste perdu dans sa marche de tous les jours et non dans un fossét mort d'une clé de nuque ou autre. Calisseeeeeeeee

geez you're taking this way too seriously to appreciate the joke.

i made fun of the irrelevant update to milk the shit out of this event and once its over and an old fuck is still missing they're throwing his photo at us and close the curtains ( in memory of style during a movie credits )..

i think its funny.

edit : and sad .

re-edit : the JDM just updated and bumped their article about him a couple of minutes ago.

somebody thought of the old fuck! :D
Ahah I didn't take it seriously, just sayin' that it would be crazy to start Nationwide public searches for every eorson missing.

I still don't understand why they didn't beat the shit out of the guy (i.e. interrogate) to have him say where the old dude is.. he's already in trouble anyway...

Ahah I didn't take it seriously, just sayin' that it would be crazy to start Nationwide public searches for every eorson missing.

I still don't understand why they didn't beat the shit out of the guy (i.e. interrogate) to have him say where the old dude is.. he's already in trouble anyway...

Tentative de suicide, d apres moi il est meme pas proche d'etre en shape pour lui parler. Et malheureusement le temps presse pour ce monsieur la. J espere de tout coeur que j ai tort mais d apres moi il est sur l'horizontal dans un champs...:(

Line Guilbault
Je ne peux pas croire qu'on ne peut faire plus pour retrouver ce pauvre M. Lacasse? Je suis peux être crédule mais n'y a-t-il pas des moyens de faire parler M. Fredette? Le sérum de vérité est-ce que c'est seulement dans les séries télé?

Témoin important recherché

6eec7668-e10f-47b2-bd99-79b62fb4ed83_16x9_WEB.jpg

Line Guilbault
Je ne peux pas croire qu'on ne peut faire plus pour retrouver ce pauvre M. Lacasse? Je suis peux être crédule mais n'y a-t-il pas des moyens de faire parler M. Fredette? Le sérum de vérité est-ce que c'est seulement dans les séries télé?

Il peut très bien pas se rappeler où il l'a domper si le gars était en psychose ou de quoi du genre... ils savent que c'est quelque part le long de la 117 et ils ne demandent pas l'aide du publique surement pour éviter que quelqu'un tombe sur le cadavre.

Triste.

Line Guilbault
101a6024312f785d2656739685746dc2.jpg

Back