Subaru Built STI

MarioG35

Posting for a friend. LaChute Performance Built Subaru STI. Forged engine, 3" straight pipe and lots more. Car is immaculate. If interested call Sylvain Erickson at 8196713388

IMG_5049.jpg

2012. 80 k. Sportech. Pro light 3 inch stainless exhaust from turbo to rear. Front 3 M ship stone quard. Weather tech carpet all around AK-2 engine Lachute Performance with around 45 k. 397 HP. 0 k brand new front brake and clutch. 26 k $

Last edited:
I don't know. He's had the car a few years but his wife drives it. He has many cars. I like his yellow Ferrari and RS4 amongst many others. Wish I could help more but I can't. You really have to get in touch. A 2 minute phone call. I own an STI too, his is really nice compared to mine

I don't know. He's had the car a few years but his wife drives it. He has many cars. I like his yellow Ferrari and RS4 amongst many others. Wish I could help more but I can't. You really have to get in touch. A 2 minute phone call. I own an STI too, his is really nice compared to mine

Is his yellow ferrari a manual 355 spyder?

Moderators should be more around this section. Complete info year modèle price etc and no goddam adds "for a friend"

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Ask him and come back with more infos... I think someone providing this little info either don't want to sell or doesn't give a shit. Both makes him a bad seller IMO.

I'll see him on Tuesday. I just wanted to help him out and help anyone here looking for a Lachute STI for sale. Not piss off anyone. First guy who dares to dial that number and actually talk to him may grab that car for a good price. He's really motivated to sell. I'm not in the business to sell his car or work for any of you. Call.

Too late to call tonight but when you meet your friend can you update the ad with year, kms and price?
Oh and I see the # is associated to Automobiles Sylvain Erickson..is he a dealer? Location appears to be rte 366 in Val-des-Monts north of Gatineau

Too late to call tonight but when you meet your friend can you update the ad with year, kms and price?
Oh and I see the # is associated to Automobiles Sylvain Erickson..is he a dealer? Location appears to be rte 366 in Val-des-Monts north of Gatineau
He has 10-20 cars. He drives whatever he feels like. Is he a dealer? Yeah, when he gets tired of a car he sells it. He's a mechanic and owns the garage. He's more of a collector if you ask me. I picked up my car today but Sylvain was no where to be found. Location is right. Hurry, I heard he's talking to someone and they are close to a deal. Nobody there will give me answers.

Yeah, that’s him, the one and only and yes he owns the yellow Ferrari convertible spyder. There’s a front engine blue Ferrari too. Don’t ask about Ferrari numbers. He’s a good guy. For 10 years he was beating fully funded Factory teams has a privateer

This is what he answered. It’s a nice F**ing machine:
2012. 80 k. Sportech. Pro light 3 inch stainless exhaust from turbo to rear. Front 3 M ship stone quard. Weather tech carpet all around AK-2 engine Lachute Performance with around 45 k. 397 HP. 0 k brand new front brake and clutch. 26 k $

Bump for Sylvain, c'est un bon gars!
Je dealais avec dans le tyemps de la cour a scrap ''provincial'' sur St-René avant que ca flambe.
Il me donnais des conseils sur les Mazda 323 GTX et Talon
Je me rapelle encore de sa Renault 5 Turbo :(

Back