B8.5 A4/S4 Headlight / Quad Valence / Caliper / Sway bar / Detailing +MORE

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

Few stuff for sale, I'm located in Montreal, I can ship, but would rather try to gauge the local market /canadian market, before attempting to ship over to the border.

Parts were on an Audi S4 2013 with 80,000 KM

1. B8.5 Headlight professional smoked, unique tint. ( 700$cnd, Retail for approx. 2000$)

- These headlight have no broken tab whatsover.
- They were professionally smoked by a bodyshop and then polished and nano-coated with Cquartz. The look is a smoked one, like a light coat, very subtle, but enough so enthusiasm knows something was done + it has a slight hue of bronze to it if you look closely. I got plenty of good comments on these!
- They are not perfect hence the 65% mark-down over brand new. Of course, if you look closely, you will see some stone ship etc. However, the clear-coat smoked did help fill some imperfection previously there. I guess if you were to put a clear film, it would fill even more imperfection.
- See from yourself, the lens look almost perfect. In person, they are not, BUT from a few feet away, they are in good condition. The only BOGUS with them is that on certain angle, you will see some sort of haze inside the lens ( few people have reported the issue on forums, it's somewhat ''normal''). Never bothered me to be honest, but with the right angle/sunlight, you could see it. I honestly couldn't capture it with my camera !

2. S4 OEM QUAD valence. ( 450$cnd. Retail ; 800$ with the chrome insert)

A4 owner, you want that sleek QUAD exhaust look with OEM part and oem fitment ?? S4 owner, you got a damaged valence ? Well.. here's your chance !!

- The valence isn't perfect, but once put on the car at feet level, you will have a very hard time spotting the defect. Not to mention, some go ahead and repaint it either in another shade of silver grey or paint it like the rest of the car for that black optic look. So shouldn't be a issue
- No broken tab from what I can see !

3. Carbon fiber center console insert ( 200$cnd)

- No damage whatsover. I needed the other insert, so I bought a whole set but ended up not using this one. If yours is damaged or you want to add just a bit of carbon to your interior here's your chance !

4. Detailing light, the best of the best. Scangrip Multimatch ( 400$cnd These 2 light retail for approx. 700$)

- The smaller one is missing the cable to recharge the battery, but the charger is included.
- The multimatch, the big one is complete and comes with its charger.
- Reproduce the sunlight spectrum for true color matching and paint inspection.
- rechargeable battery. no cord ! very convenient.

5. (2x) Dewalt DW849X rotary polisher (400$cnd for both . Retail 700$)

Both were rebuilt/checked by Dewalt service center in Montreal, I can scan receipt if you wish. One was rebuild, new motor. The other one had very light used and was just cleaned up.

6. S4 OEM Sway bar (300$cnd)

Good upgrade for A4 guys or a S4 who want to revert to stock. I would rather sell as a pair then separate. You will benefit from both bar anyways!
7. OEM S4 exhaust with downpipe ( 500$cnd)

8. S4 OEM Caliper ( comes with worn Oem pad and oem brake like) (500$cnd)

Good upgrade for the A4 guys who want better braking and bigger rotor without braking the bank.

9. S4 Suspension ( spring and damper, full kit). Asking 500$

Great upgrade for A4 because they provide a drop of about 1 inch ( similar to the S-line suspension) compared to regular A4, plus you know the spring and damper were made to be together compared to aftermarket spring that premature wear your damper and make the ride bouncy very quickly.

Last edited:
bump!

9. S4 Suspension ( spring and damper, full kit). Asking 500$

Great upgrade for A4 because they provide a drop of about 1 inch ( similar to the S-line suspension) compared to regular A4, plus you know the spring and damper were made to be together compared to aftermarket spring that premature wear your damper and make the ride bouncy very quickly.

Back