West Island - Wood oven thin crust pizza place which delivers

Thank you for all the suggestions and comment everyone, I went to Vieux Four on St-Charles and ate there, girl was happy :).
Regards

they make their pizza on pita bread lol. that place sucks. I went there when it opened, what a travesty.
Ive been at the begining of the year for lunch a few times and it was pretty decent...no claiming it to be the best but i like it!

There is also Portovino off the 40...been a while i havent been

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

port o vino seems to have gone belly up when i drove by it the other day. empty parking, looked almost boarded up.
well you didn't comment on if they still make pizza on pita bread, so i'm guessing you cant tell the difference, pretty much making your opinion on food irrelevant.

Ive been at the begining of the year for lunch a few times and it was pretty decent...no claiming it to be the best but i like it!

There is also Portovino off the 40...been a while i havent been

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Pas directement en rapport aux pitas, mais je lisais sur une boîte de galettes au riz soufflé tantôt que c'est suggéré de remplacer la pâte à pizza par ces galettes au souper. Faut vraiment être désespéré de maigrir pour manger des pizzas aux galettes de riz...

Back