Sprint Booster review

Nikkonos

attachment.php

My review on Spint Booster
https://www.sprintboosterusa.com/
I'm not affiliated in anyways with them, just sharing, although many of you probably know about such device, I wasn't even after modding so many cars in the past (and present).

You: So what the hell is Sprint Booster
Me: well its a little electronic gizmo that install on your gas pedal to ''trick'' the throttle body, what this little device do, it will take you pedal signal and ''boost it''
You: WTF?
Me: well back then car with carburator were controlled with a cable, so gave precise throttle response.
You: So....???
Me: well today most car are now ''drive by wire'' so no direct relation between gaz pedal and throttle body. All done by ''sensors and computers''
You: Soooo....??
Me: well this little trottle motor although work just fine in ''normal'' condition... for spririted driver, you will find a certain lag while more aggressive driving.
You: Its a hoax, crappy thing like eBaY performance chip, you got screwed lol
Me: well, me too I was skeptical as hell, but I took time and read ''les internets'' forums, youtube etc... and it did convinced me that it would work.
You: prove it!
Me:....well I bought one and installed it, sorry no video for proof, but I was happely surprised! 10 minutes installed, no tool required and this is why i'm writing this. I did see a difference in the manner my car perform (2012 Boss 302 mustang) and I settle for a Version2 from Sprint Booster (was in special because V.3 is now out). I have 3 settings
1- Light off = Stock
2- Green light = 30% increase
3- Red light = 60% increase
You:....euhh...how much more HP?
Me: No more HP, performance are available sooner and quicker, but i'll bet a few 0.01 on a 1/4
You: How much? I need one right now! Shut up and take my money!!!!
Me: 200-400$ depending on version and brand, 'cause theres more brand out there and earlier version can be found at discounted price. Cheapest I found was at tdotperformance.

In conclusion, it does work, its not a bang in your face, but you can feel it. It get rid of the lag and you can feather the throttle. Check the spintbooster web page, they do explained it far better then I do.

Let's ignore the manufacturer's claim that it will NOT make your car any faster and then let's start a debate over how great of a performance product this is.

Last edited:
j'avais instaler ce bidule sur mon brabus dans le temps...

ca l'avais limiter le wacky shift lag de la transmission de marde smart... mais sans plus...

ok... vous allez me dire ouan mais c'est une smart... hahahaha

mais par experience j'ai pas ete impressionner pour le prix

J'avais installé ça dans le temps sur mes Impreza 08 et 11 et ça l'avait éliminé sur lag de pédale à gaz lamentable qu'il y a sur ces modèles. Dispendieux mais très efficace.

My bike has 3 throttle modes from the factory.

Car companies run lag in the wire to smooth the drive and increase fuel economy.

J en avais mit un sur la ZR1 je me suis toujours demandé si il marchait

LOL

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

De toute les mods que tu pouvais faire sur ton mustang pis t'as acheté ça ??

Mind blown.

Je fais rien de permanent sur cette mustang la.
Pourrais virer fou, S/C, exhaust etc... mais honnêment, a presque 40 ans, je plus se besoin la de trop mettre de mods. Tel quelle elle scream jusqu'a 7500rpm stock, ce booster la aide le lag.

Est ce que ça fait juste booster le gaz ou bien ça modifie vraiment le lag?

Anyways, je roule encore à carburateur kickstart aircooled.

De toute les mods que tu pouvais faire sur ton mustang pis t'as acheté ça ??

Mind blown.
You can get an actual tuner for around the same price and it will have better throttle maps as a bonus.

I did a sprint booster on my e46, worth the 50$ I paid

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You can get an actual tuner for around the same price and it will have better throttle maps as a bonus.

genre.... uniq performance me flash mon ecu de veloster pour 425$ lol....

avec un gain de 45 force et 60 lbs de tq

Tuner for mustang start at 3-400$ usd + s/h and exchange rate, but I agree on 'more options' but thats for later down the road maybe, the car as-is is just fun now.

product is pure junk.
had one the EVo for 1 day - took it off made no sense as the throttle response was too aggressive to dose nice on the track.
Snake oil anybody?

Tuner for mustang start at 3-400$ usd + s/h and exchange rate, but I agree on 'more options' but thats for later down the road maybe, the car as-is is just fun now.

Sprint booster is what 300$..

SCT or Bama tune is 400$ USD, I had a Bama on my GT. Not a huge difference in price and you'll get some actual HP gain and better throttle response at the same time. Multiple preloaded tunes and a bunch of other useful features. As I said I got my SB for 50$, at that price it's worth it but not more.

product is pure junk.
had one the EVo for 1 day - took it off made no sense as the throttle response was too aggressive to dose nice on the track.
Snake oil anybody?

I keep mine in Sport.. Race is wayyy to aggressive, a slight touch of the throttle its full WOOT

J'avais essayer sur mon A4 B6 qui avait un lag incroyable dans la pédale et le lag était à peine moins incroyable lol

Back