2018 Kia Stinger GT: Rear-Wheel Drive, Korean Style! - Ignition Ep. 181

Yea, I kinda see the similarity between the KIA and Tesla. But I mean certain models in the same segment are bound to have similarities.

Now, I've driven Teslas and I can tell you chances are the KIA will have a more impressive interior for a fraction of the price :laugh:

But im really happy KIA made this car. I always liked the styling of the KIA Koup so id like them to make more good looking cars. Also the more RWD "sport" sedans the better. Competition promotes innovation.

I swear people on here are retarded. Just like the Hyundai gt70 post, it’s like you guys are afraid a Hyundai or Kia is better than your car. All I really see here, is a car company going in the right direction. All cars now a days look the fucking same, get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Je suis vraiment pas le genre à snobber une marque et je trouve cette Kia plutôt bien because rwd mais tout de suite quand je l'ai vu, j'ai pensé à Tesla.

In a few years we'll be looking at Kia Stingers, the same way we do when we see a Tiburon or a Tuscany today:

e93.jpg

US pricing has been announced.

Base turbo four is 32.8K USD + delivery

3.3L V6 AWD is 42.1K USD + delivery

So in CDN, expect this to be a roughly 40K base model, and probably close to 50K + taxes if you want a V6 turbo and AWD. Still good bang for the buck, but the catastrophic depreciation must already be causing financial advisors everywhere to have sleepless nights.

You are talking out of your ass & we are not in 1995 anymore, Kia/Hyundai do not depreciate any more or less than the average brands...

They still do but way less than in 1995. Honda/Toyota and some others still have better resale value.

You are talking out of your ass & we are not in 1995 anymore, Kia/Hyundai do not depreciate any more or less than the average brands...

Although some Kia products do have passable resale, like the Optima and Soul, more expensive Hyundai/Kia sedans DO NOT. The resale on Genesis sedan, K900 and Cadenza is truly horrific.

Although some Kia products do have passable resale, like the Optima and Soul, more expensive Hyundai/Kia sedans DO NOT. The resale on Genesis sedan, K900 and Cadenza is truly horrific.

Have you check stats for other luxury brands like Benzs or Lincon... it's just as bad if not worst.

Côté choix de berline, Kia en ont un méchant paquet contrairement à certaines marques.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

US pricing has been announced.

Base turbo four is 32.8K USD + delivery

3.3L V6 AWD is 42.1K USD + delivery

So in CDN, expect this to be a roughly 40K base model, and probably close to 50K + taxes if you want a V6 turbo and AWD. Still good bang for the buck, but the catastrophic depreciation must already be causing financial advisors everywhere to have sleepless nights.

À 50k$ il ne sont pas la pentoute avec les S4/C43/340i/440i de ce monde. Dans les 40k$ ça beaucoup plus de bon sens....

Have you check stats for other luxury brands like Benzs or Lincon... it's just as bad if not worst.

Yeah but to be fair Benz and Lincolns start way more expensive than Kia and Hyundai.

BTW did anyone notice when Hyundai stopped selling the Genesis Coupe? I was curious to see the new price for one and it's not available anymore.

Back