Gregster at Malaysian Grand Prix - SPONSORED BY MOMENTUM MOTORSPORT

50 RM for 2 pints not bad lol

Funny I follow you on Insta and am heading to KL in 3 weeks! Keep up the nice pics :)
I made friends with some local fans. App 50rm is cheap for KL. Love Asia, you can get dinner served to you for 3$ CDN. Everyone I've met so far is super friendly.

Outside the hotel tonight..
e2babe16d150d2c648f7b13aa70dcd3f.jpg
50cf2be9c0ae171fc0879d5fdd2e5720.jpg
0e28622194cde8479937f9d80a66e479.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Totally going to expense that trip to Hackett I took yesterday. Wait wut?

La fxx-k n'est pas une voiture de course seulement que ferrari ne laisse pas les propriétaires faire ce qu'ils veulent avec.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_FXX_K

Un des heureux 32 propriétaires est mr Lawrence stroll selon wikipedia

Yep. Drain cover popped up. They cancelled the rest of the afternoon. I wanted to stay for Porsche's GT3 cup.

Always monkey hot & humid in that area of the world. Great track, very close to KL. Where are you staying? Enjoy and have a great time!

Hey Gregster,

How's the Internet over there? Did you buy a local SIM card or just free wifi?
I bought a sim card from with 25gb of data and calling for 10$ cdn. Lots of options for prepaid sim cards everywhere sells them. I got mine at the airport.

Always monkey hot & humid in that area of the world. Great track, very close to KL. Where are you staying? Enjoy and have a great time!
The track is about 45km away from my hotel, I'm staying at the Shangri La in KL.

Getting to the track via public transit.. You take the airport express train to well the airport, then a coach shuttle bus to the track. Total transport for the weekend is 60$. There is also the option of taking a shuttle bus from KLCC or Sentral station, that takes about 1.5-1.75hrs

Yesterday with traffic in and around KL being nuts, the coaches got stuck in traffic returning from the airport. There was a massive amount of people waiting at the track for pick up. I ended up taking the city bus back to KLCC which got stuck in traffic... No reserved bus lanes but I do love being in a city where the public transit system goes everywhere.
1adf081e4f4e9c95da25e436fafc23c4.jpg

Back