Année: 2002
Marque: Mazda
Modèle: Protege5
Couleur: Black
Kilometres: 210600
Auto/Manuel: Manual
Condition: Great
Raison de la vente: Want a change

Prix: more open to trades but 7,000.00 nego.

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...bo/1300962724?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Testing waters to see what I could get for a trade for my summer car.

The cliffs:
2002 Mazda Protegé5
210000km on body
KL ZE swap with 15000km since rebuild Stroked to 2.7l with forged block and internals (built by atelier HP in Gatineau, Qc), Garrett T3/T4 turbo, Megasquirt 2 stand-alone, GM coilpack conversion, Vibrant big FMIC, APR hardware throughout, 2.75 in. exhaust with cat and Magnaflow Super Quiet muffler.
MX6 transmission with bully triple-plate clutch.
D2 racing RS coilovers, 2005 Mazda6 GT front brakes, cross-drilled rotors and Hawk HP+ pads.
Carbon fiber hood with quick release pins.
Mazdaspeed interior, AEM wideband, boost gauge and water temp gauge.
Ford Racing Bullitt 17x8 +30 wheels with 205/40/17 Federal UHP; 17in. Mazdaspeed Protegé Racing Harts on 205/40/17 Sailun winters.

What it needs:
-Tune as it runs a little rich at low RPM
-Transmission bushing kit
-Paintjob is a 10-footer but almost no rust
-No cruise, aircon or horn

This car has had 20k$ put into it, I am the 2nd owner and have put a lot of love to make sure maintenance is more than up to date with only quality parts. Car runs great as is. Definitely not desperate to let go of as its an ongoing project, but with a new addition to the family on the way, something requiring less mechanical attention would be better.

Looking for trades, interested in:
Manual AE86, Fox 5.0 Mustangs, BMW E36 or E34, Infiniti G20 or swapped Accord, 1.6EL or Civic sedan, or Lexus GS and Cressida.
Open to offers. Can add cash or take trades+$$$.
Sale price set at 7000.00 negociable.
Message, call or text 514-817-1354.
Cheers!

$_27.JPG
$_27.JPG
$_27.JPG
$_27.JPG
$_27.JPG

damn! ca doit arracher pas pire ca un kl turbo :O

j'avais une mx dans le temps avec un kl + shit load of n/a bolt ons... et je trouvais ca agréable... j'imagine pas avec un turbo....

bonne chance dans ta vente

Oil change, antirust, brake maintenance and winters will be on the car next week!

Could take part trade for an interesting good-condition beater + $$$

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Price drop MR si ca part avant la neige: 6000$

Will have a fresh dyno tune as of Oct 18

Bump!
Would trade for a G20 manual, AE86 manual or a 83-87 Cressida preferrably, but open to offers!

New spark plugs, new front fender panels, syntec oil change, rustproofing, winter wheel install and paint touchups will be completed this weekend!

Car should be outta the shop early next week, goddamn fausse ailes are coming in from Boston lol

Fresh dyno tune and no numbers? A picture of the dyno sheet could help the sale.

Updated build thread, forgot to do so here...

@11lbs, 292whp 310wtq
Currently safe tuned @7lbs due to pre-sparkplug change misfiring between 4-5k rpm, 226whp 231wtq
Spark plugs changed Im going to keep it at low boost throughout winter; will be turning up the boost next season if not sold

Nice number! Did HP tuned it? Annnnd where is the sound clip!!!
Tuned at Advance EFI by Steve, Im gonna have to do a lil bit of relocating my dual slim fans arent close enough to my rad, after 3hrs of WOT water temp was getting higher than I would like... Objective is to get over 300whp. Sound clip as well as a highway pull clip vid will be up on YouTube next time I go to Mexico

Winter ready! NGK platinums, wheelwell trims, synthetic oil and antirust done, suspension raised 1/2in.

bc3256e25156b3aeca6d9b6b07f9883c.jpg
cba38541c203a52afb601a20851c164e.jpg
a9e2276f1f6ed18a52bd1175e591f6e1.jpg

What would you say if I wanted to buy it for rallycross?

No but foreal love the build
Lol with some skidplates, lsd & approriate wheels and tires it would probably work...

Back