Compresseur d'ac saisit...

vg30e

Legacy Member
Salut, fait 2 mois j'ai pas prit mon char (je sais c'est long un peu), j'arrive pour le partir ca fait un bruit de vaisselle qui tombe sur le trottoir, (mon starteur lache apres 10 sec de crinquage). Une fois mon starteur changer je crinque, calice y tourne pas comme faut, je check la poulie du crank est rendu en 45 et aucun accessoires sur ma strap tourne. J'enlève la strap, le char part numéro un, je suis pas capable de tournée ma poulie d'alternateur, ce qui me surprend pas tant parce que il faisait un drole de bruit a l'occasion. Je change ca, remet ma strap, bref c'est au tour de la poulie du compresseur d'a/c de pas vouloir viré. Je l'ai noyer dans le dwd40, enlever la strap pis bucher dessus avec du bois pour pas trop la maganer, rien a faire elle tourne pas. Quelqu'un a un truc ? Sinon j'aurai pas le choix d'aller me chercher la strap pas d"a/c, je mettrai pas 600 sur un char a 3000$... j'avais penser peut etre enlever le compresseur mais ca ma l'air d'une criss de job. Sinon peut etre clipser des vices grip en mongole pis bucher dessus avec un marteau... Un produit miracle ?

The clutch is jammed on it. You can't do much and there is no miracle product. If you do get to a spin a bit it will just break while driving. You need a new compressor or delete kit or try to get a much shorter belt if the tensioner system allows

A rebuild compressor is around 400-500$.

Je tourne la clutch avec mes mains pourtant, j'ai l'impression c'est le bearing qui est saisit

Si le char est mettons 6 years old +, go to scrap. Get a compressor for 25 cad, install diy, refill in an appropriate garage and for 100 bucks you're in business. Remoce an a/c and reinstall is about 2 hours max in your garage

Also on some cars, you can remove the a/c compressor belt pulley, remove the center bolt, remove clutch disc and put a regular puller on the pulley. They're not that tight on the shaft, of yeah remove the snap ring before puling. Reinstall is the reverse

You are correct, in some cases it's easier to replace the whole compressor that extract the pulley and extract/press in the new bearing

You are correct, in some cases it's easier to replace the whole compressor that extract the pulley and extract/press in the new bearing

I did it on the S2k... wasn't a fun job but easily doable... AC compressor seized at 9k rpm, cooked the bearing grease and couldn't drive the car anymore until I replaced the pulley bearing, drove it to the mechanic, emptied freon, came home, replaced entire compressor and then drove back to refill AC system with freon.

Back