Hey MR need some help kitten inside

my sarcasm detector is a bit off.. I'm not sure here..

not sure about what? why does something always have to have a sinister motive behind it. When you find a stray and youre that kind of person you take it to the vet make sure the thing isnt sick, give it its shots before you keep it. that's standard practice. I don't need a another cat, but i'll give it a home if it's not sick. Pretty simple stuff. I don't want to the hassle of doing all that. I'm offering up my home if the cat isnt suick and isnt going to cause my cat any problems.

I grew up with cats. I felt bad he was starving outside. I would get him shots if I kept him. He's pretty cool just not living in my bathroom.

He uses a box and keeps pretty clean.

not sure about what? why does something always have to have a sinister motive behind it. When you find a stray and youre that kind of person you take it to the vet make sure the thing isnt sick, give it its shots before you keep it. that's standard practice. I don't need a another cat, but i'll give it a home if it's not sick. Pretty simple stuff. I don't want to the hassle of doing all that. I'm offering up my home if the cat isnt suick and isnt going to cause my cat any problems.

Keep in mind that cats are prone to upper respiratory infections when they change environments. 2 out of 3 shelter cats that I've adopted came home and suffered brutal colds that lasted a week, week and half, even though they were healthy and had all their shots.

Keep in mind that cats are prone to upper respiratory infections when they change environments. 2 out of 3 shelter cats that I've adopted came home and suffered brutal colds that lasted a week, week and half, even though they were healthy and had all their shots.

Didnt say it to suggest i wouldnt take care of the cat when it needed it lol. I just dont want a cat with mange or other various diseases from the get go. I gave TS an option he might not have had if he wanted it.

Didnt say it to suggest i wouldnt take care of the cat when it needed it lol. I just dont want a cat with mange or other various diseases from the get go. I gave TS an option he might not have had if he wanted it.

I only said it because I know some good shelters have been accused (through Facebook comments, of course) of putting up sick cats for adoption because they get a cold after a few days in their new homes. If you already got a cat and think he would get along with another one and want to give it a shot, it's normal to inquire about shots and health.

because you are usually a huge dick, so wanting a cat seems weird for you

J'ai sauvé un chat à médaille hier. Tigrou. Faisait un mois qui était dehors pi qui venait foute la marde. SPCA mon mi en contact avec la proprio pi est venu le chercher.

Acheter vos médailles

Back