Hey MR need some help kitten inside

Killingcivics

Hey guys I need some help.

I recently found a very little and young black kitten in the bushes. He is about 6-7 weeks old and when I found him he was starving and with no mother or other kittens I took him in.

For the last week he's been living in my bathroom. I'm really allergic and I want to find him a good home. The few shelters want to bill me for his care or put him down.

Anyone want a little kitten?

Random pictures
352d8a23d7b9b10431eb51d1cd91be17.jpg
db12dc5762b13a6c455e8ac936102a90.jpg
18855e35f4859f3404961e2e9b009cfd.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Pour les allergies tu peux commencer par le laver ça peut faire une grosse différence pour toi. Il est mignon comme tout tu va t'habituer.

Congrats now this cat owns you

Turdmoney is right.

Free Cat on Kijiji it takes 2 days and someone will take it.
just take cute photos without your foot in the frame.

doesn't nature pet center adopt animals now?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Looks to me like this cat will end up a fucking beautiful medium hair black cat kinda like this :

72406c373b78a2b02e2dac6230e62c93.jpg

Nice big chest puff, but not long enough all over the body to have to brush it all the time. Basically the best balance of looks VS care.

I hope you find him a nice place. He might still be weak from not eating, but if he seems restless or goes hyper, be sure to exercise him few times a day with shoestrings and lasers. Young cats need to run, jump and go crazy and spend their energy, otherwise they can get bored and depressed and chew, paw at things they shouldn't.

Get him a cheap ass scratch pole at Walmart (the ones with rope around a pole and a rug base, not the cardboard crap. You can leave treats on top of the pole and they have to climb on their hind legs to get at them and they will take a liking to pawing it instead of your couch) and some chew toys and when he moves to a new place, give the scratch pole and toys along with the cat. They will be his familiar and fun objects in a new environment and reduces stress.

Err, please do not put this cat on Kijiji or Facebook unless you personally know the person. There are lunatics out there that would feed this kitten to their pet snakes.

Back