Forza Motorsport 7

250Rocket

For all those playing FM7, there an exploit that will probably be patched soon.

If you have VIP and got the Jaguar Forza Edition (JFE) you can level up in about 30 seconds.

Steps:

- Go to freeplay with the JFE

-Select the Top Gear track, Timed race - 30 secs, Drivatars 0 and do not use mods.

- Hit start race let the 30 seconds expire and once the race is done hit RESTART (do not select go to next race).

- You will then go to the payout screen and get a +7,500XP boost from the JFE

-Before you start the next race go to the race set-up and change the settings to :

• Game Type Drift - Laps: 1
    Advanced Settings - ,
    Start Type - Standing
    End Condition - All Players in Bucket
    End Of Race Timer - None

The race will end instantly. From this point just keep restarting, no changes and this will up your driver level very quickly.

If you mess up by accidentally clicking next race you'll have to back out and reset the procedure from the first step. If you feel bad doing it just remember they added prize boxes and handicapped payouts because of the prize boxes.

Jadore le jeux!! Le son est fuking trop bon, pis le rpm quand tu rev match la facon quil bouge, pis La V10 m5 is backk

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

48c69e98-b1e3-4258-8354-b4f393d67e63

320d078e-0f0a-4d8d-9970-634e39da12fe

8b83d235-7fd9-4638-af62-895a27deb82e

a0331cfa-466e-4814-b17b-db4727c7083c

Anyone play it on PC?

Anyone know if it supports Logitech G27 wheel and pedals on PC?

I was tempted to get it this week-end but the fact that it needs "Games for Windows Live" to run makes my skin crawl.

Ça part mal: Forza 7 et project Cars 2 n'ont pas de champignons magiques. GT Sport sort bientôt alors on verra s'ils en ont.

Anyone play it on PC?

Anyone know if it supports Logitech G27 wheel and pedals on PC?

I was tempted to get it this week-end but the fact that it needs "Games for Windows Live" to run makes my skin crawl.

j'aimerais savoir aussi. j'ignorais qu'il se faisait sur pc, ca doit prendre un 1080 ti oc pour jouer ca en 4k.

jai le g25 qui marche sur ps3 seulement. fait chier

Fini tout les championnats.

Quand tu les finis, d'autres événements s'ajoutent aux autres championnats.

J'ai décidé de me claquer tout les endurances. Il m'en reste juste une à faire. Le 300 miles de Sebring. Je suis rendu à 50 tours sur 81

Back