Financing a used exotic

Y vend de la poudre comme tous les proprios de Lambo au QC

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

J'aime pas vraiment les Lambo. Mais la performante semble on point.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Manque toujours des photos pis un video de flyby v10 dans panne.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
21ca7054c8dac8a76e2ef67eb0622f15.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If you can't afford it don't buy it.......... 84 months finance suggests that your finances are not ready for this sort of thing.

So I got approved for a loan for the car in question for 72 months but the rate is 6.99% which I'm not happy about. Still trying to get better. Not in a hurry...

Stupid gonna stupid.

Get out of threads you can't understand.

One thing you pegged right on the money , I don't understand this thread, because , I only pay cold hard cash for anyhting that I own.
If memory serves me correctly weren't you for the longest time trying to unload your Audi A5 on Montrealracing?

One thing you pegged right on the money , I don't understand this thread, because , I only pay cold hard cash for anyhting that I own.
If memory serves me correctly weren't you for the longest time your were trying to unload your Audi A5 on Montrealracing?
Memory #Fail.

If memory serves me correctly weren't you for the longest time trying to unload your Audi A5 on Montrealracing?

"Financing" an expensive asset (car, house, or whatever) does not mean you do not have the cash to buy it. It could just mean your cash is invested elsewhere and gives you higher return.

Memory #Fail.

If memory serves me correctly weren't you for the longest time your were trying to unload your Audi A5 on Montrealracing?

# Google cache seems to think my memory is correct...... that you tried to unload a leased (Audi A5/S5) here.

"Financing" an expensive asset (car, house, or whatever) does not mean you do not have the cash to buy it. It could just mean your cash is invested elsewhere and gives you higher return.

Hi Silver Viper, that could be true that your cash could be tied up elsewhere. But if you are making capital gains/return on investment >1500 a month (the min to buy a used porsche) a month to justify that sort of move an you don't have at least 100K in savings, I would see that as highly unusual .

EDIT: Edited to add the words "a month" and adjust sentence to say "return on investment" .

Back