Eminem freestyle trump

Faut pas oublier le context de ou ca été publier ce video, lors des BET awards... Black Entertainement Television network Awards...

Un blanc qui rap contre Trump Durant ce show la.

Le message est pas mal plus puissant que plusieurs le pense.

im a fan of eminems but at about 2 mins I turned it off. Didn't have much flow. This feels like its just a hate rant for libtards and a grasp and catching some more mainstream fans.

im a fan of eminems but at about 2 mins I turned it off. Didn't have much flow. This feels like its just a hate rant for libtards and a grasp and catching some more mainstream fans.

it's on BET. did you expect him to say that he loves the police?

Love Eric July's take on this:

Since everybody keeps asking me about this:
Many know, Eminem is one of my favorite rappers. His recent flow is amazing as always... in terms of the flow. He’s one of the best to do it so this is to be expected.
But some of the lyrics themselves are whack and the theme is cornball shit. And that has nothing to do with going after Trump; remind you, he went after Clinton and Bush.
The dramatizing, essentially praising Obama (which ironically he refrained from dissing for 8 years) and essentially alluding to supporting gun restrictions... that shit was whack. It’s no coincidence he did this at this venue. Ass kissing Eminem is Eminem at his worst. There was nothing lyrically that I couldn’t have read out of of Huffington Post article.
Which brings me to this point.. I’ve seen of my folks “YAAAS”ing and saying he’s woke with their power fists. Goes to show what I’ve said for the longest; some of the most “pro black” folks out there, foam at the mouth if they get acknowledged and get their heads pat by white dudes that perpetuate their narratives. It’s why they love white leftists.
Either way, Eminem saying some shit that’s going to rub some folks the wrong way isn’t news. Unless he goes full SJW, I’m still going buy his album.

11 months since cheetos won and rich celebs are still whining and virtue signaling in their echo chambers acting like they are game changing heros. Meanwhile Asia Argento single handedly went against Harvey Weinstein most likely ending his career knowing that if Hollywood wants they will keep up the coverup and blackball her so she will never get a single line in a movie again. She got more balls than Eminem will ever have.

Back