1992 Honda Civic Lx (Eg) for sale **for parts or project**

DüBWëïsër1

Hey guy's selling a 1992 honda civic sedan 4 door Lx model (eg) in championship white
,this is my girlfriends car that used to be her daily,car is fully stock and well maintained all of it's life. Never ti coune owned. Looking to sell as a whole to a good home or willing to part it out. The car is still plated (on storage) so no inspection needed. Car has 335km's on OEM body/mechanics

The good:
Very well maintained.
OEM Body is one of the cleanest civics ever seen.
no holes in floor,very solid,body is clean with some rust the car is still 25 years old.
A lot of new parts please message for more info if anyone is interested as a whole.
The car has been rust treated most of it's life.
Does not need an inspection
+++

The bad:
Cracked windshield
Some rust on body (no holes in floor never patched body is oem)
Small 4" crack on rear bumper (fixable)
Needs a new filler neck (oem rotted through near gas tank)
Does not start because no gas due to filler neck.
***the 3rd cylinder does not have compression (stuck or bent valve,something wrong with piston/ring?)***
**car needs to be towed if sold as whole so buyer needs to arrange for transport**
Front driver door quite dented (better to change)

For pictures please pm me your cell number and i will send some (will try and put some up here)
Price required: 5000$ (not real price interested people please pm,looking to sell as whole first before parting.)
Car is located in Rigaud can get acess from highways 20,40,30 direction west towards Ontario.

J'ai parle francais aussi.

Thanks for the interests/questions.

Back