Marvel Black Panther trailer

AsunaMAXXX

Legacy Member
Ouin, ça l'air mauvais et que ça va être le film Marvel avec le moins bon box office , les Blacks vont crier au racisme

je crois qu'il y a 10 HEY BRO dans le trailer wtf , un peu plus et on entend World Star!!

Surprennent de Marvel. Qui est devenu Full sociale justice Warrior.

Paracerque par ce trailer. Il montre une belle société monolithique traditionnelle et conservatrice.
Isolé et nationalisme avec des mures invisibilités tout le tour du pays.

Pour aspect politique c’est probablement le seul filme de Marvel que je vais aimer.

Cool

lol esti j'avais pas pensé à ça.

> be marvel
> Try to be a good SJW
> Create movie with powerful black characters
> Don't realize they want to protect their race
> They also think they are the master race
> They build walls around their country because no illegals a.k.a no whites allowed
> TFW right wingers boycott the movie
> TFW when left wingers boycott the movie

for fuck's sake doesn't the majority of the fucking movie take place in africa and some fictional land?

So people are perfectly happy to watch the wire, atlanta or wtv gang'ish tv/show movie with a mostly black cast because it plays into their preconception of what black reality is but let's all get upset because a fictional super hero movie set in africa has a mostly (almost entirely) black cast?

for fuck's sake doesn't the majority of the fucking movie take place in africa and some fictional land?

So people are perfectly happy to watch the wire, atlanta or wtv gang'ish tv/show movie with a mostly black cast because it plays into their preconception of what black reality is but let's all get upset because a fictional super hero movie set in africa has a mostly (almost entirely) black cast?

No one's upset. It's the walls that are kek. Keeps immigrants out. kekest of keks

People get pissed off because Black Panther is "all blacks". Well... maybe people should read the comic a little, not many tightie whitie in those storylines.

And Black Panther will be the only black in Infinity Wars unless War Machine makes a comeback somehow.

I don’t understand.

Who is upset? It is really refreshing and enjoyable. Cool Cultural setup. (like Samurai in Japanese movie)
We have African Warrior with mask and Cultural eyes candy.

A wonder land with normal Gender role. No Marxism bullshit no sharing with the other country and King and princess rules their walled Land.

This movie is a nationalism utopia.

That's totally different.

Social Justice Warriors bitch and moan every time a character is a white male. These people bitch and moan every time a character isn't a white male.

See? It's not the same thing.

Kossak qui ce mêle d'un film de marvel qui surment ne connais rien au comic de black panther... Oh well.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

That's totally different.

Social Justice Warriors bitch and moan every time a character is a white male. These people bitch and moan every time a character isn't a white male.

See? It's not the same thing.

no one bitch black panther is black.

People bitch when they push diversity for the sake of diversity.
Exemple a black king Arthur. It make no sense.

But a white Jesus is fully fine...

Il avait des romain et des Greek dans coin là aussi.
Il y a des sémites avec la peau blanche.

Mais on sait que image du jésus au cheveux long est la version romanisé des européen du 13e siècle.

Exemple si un film qui veut respecter le back grounds historique de jesus.
J’ai un problème qui ressemble à un Européen de l’ouest.

cheveux noire bouclé à la Greek avec un teint peau plus à la sémites.

Le vrai Jesus

360_mexico_beer_0127.jpg

no one bitch black panther is black.

People bitch when they push diversity for the sake of diversity.
Exemple a black king Arthur. It make no sense.
I remember someone here freaking out when the trailer for Star Wars Episode 7 came out because there was a black guy in it and he could compromise Rey's racial purity by sleeping with her. I can't remember the member's name but i think it started with a k...

I remember someone here freaking out when the trailer for Star Wars Episode 7 came out because there was a black guy in it and he could compromise Rey's racial purity by sleeping with her. I can't remember the member's name but i think it started with a k...

It was a really good Vidéo Review. from E;R.

Rey has no chance with Finn. She's too skinny and has absolutely no booty

Also Finn is gay and in love with Poe

Moi je trouve ça drôle.

Je viens relire. Le thread.

Je dis que j’aime le trailer de Black panther. Etc.

J’ai mes opposent habituel vient me dire. Oui, mais Jésus il était pas vraiment blanc.

Oui, mais tu dis que tu n’aimes pas Starwars épisode 7 et il y a un black dedans.

Shittt il y a un black dans Deep Space Nine. Dans Startrek qui est une utopie libérale.
Et je dis qu’un épisode de Deep Space Nine est meilleur que tout les filme de Marvel.

(ça va trigger spiff)
Startrek > marvel & DC

Back