Marvel Black Panther trailer

Watching this trailer I couldn't help but think of:

Quotwe+wuz+kings+dawg+quot+_073daa5a7acc23b15fa10f79acb39e18.jpg

La dernière fois que Hollywood nous on servi un film all black casting c'était Un prince à New York

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Are you guys excited yet?

A la base, je n'aime pas les films de superhéros alors ça vient pas me chercher plus qu'il faut mais ciboire, j'ai jamais autant eu l'impression de ma vie de me faire dire que je dois aimer un film et reconnaître que c'est le film le plus important de l'histoire sinon je suis un raciste fini mûr pour me joindre au Ku Klux Klan.

Pour le reste, il semblerait que c'est la sauce hollywoodienne typique de nos jours, c-à-d les héroines sont les femmes et blablabla.

Le costume de Black Panther est badass en tabarnak.

Marvel fans love it.
Black Lives Matter loves it
Common white guy says it's a good movie

Apparently they did good without going overboard on a lot of things.

I think there was a lot of pressure to make sure this was not going to be a dud and end up being the black version of Ghostbusters kinda deal.

I'm gonna see it next week after work sometimes.

Marvel fans love it.

I think there was a lot of pressure to make sure this was not going to be a dud and end up being the black version of Ghostbusters kinda deal.

attachment.php

So how true is the meme?

Surprised that black people are not screaming cultural appropriation since it's the brainchild of two white guys and if it's true, they are also jews. Also find it weird that they are praising it as the first movie representing blacks, Spike Lee and the others must feel great about that.

I'll watch it because why not, it's entertainment and about as real as Transformers and I don't see people bitching about that being unrealistic. But honestly I had enough with superheros and other crap flooding the screens in movies and on tv. FFS every 2nd show on tv is now about people with special powers. Like when vampires were in, everything was about vampires, or the zombies, it's the usual flooding of whatever is popular atm. I'm too old for that shit and can't fake it being excited watching very similar crap with different actors and somewhat different storylines.

Am I the only one who noticed that the fat black girl getting interviewed about the movie talked about it like it's a real place with real people and shit on the news last night!?

I saw the movie yesterday it was very good. Just what I'd expect out of a Marvel movie. Can't wait for Infinity War now.

Surprised that black people are not screaming cultural appropriation since it's the brainchild of two white guys and if it's true, they are also jews. Also find it weird that they are praising it as the first movie representing blacks, Spike Lee and the others must feel great about that.

Marvel fans love it.

I wasn't too worried, look at netflix and their Marvel shows. They did a very good job with an all black story/cast, Luke Cage was dope as fuck and easily one of the best marvel series they did in my opinion with Jessica Jones.

I wasn't too worried, look at netflix and their Marvel shows. They did a very good job with an all black story/cast, Luke Cage was dope as fuck and easily one of the best marvel series they did in my opinion with Jessica Jones.

I was not worried either, but i'm sure the pressure was still there to not fall too much into the stereotypes and all.

Cant wait to see it, for the action movie it's supposed to be.

I was not worried either, but i'm sure the pressure was still there to not fall too much into the stereotypes and all.

Cant wait to see it, for the action movie it's supposed to be.

True, I'm more worried about Infinity Wars, how the fuck do you fit in so many characters in one movie. It's just not feasible.

True, I'm more worried about Infinity Wars, how the fuck do you fit in so many characters in one movie. It's just not feasible.

Rumors of 2.5H runtime... with no breaks. Gonna be a long fucking movie with alot going on. i'm somewhat worried also. From the previews so far you can see that instead of focusing on a specific avenger back story, it'll be a sort of "team". 3 teams doing different missions to reach the 3rd act where shit will go down and they will get their collective asses kicked. Wonder who will die...

I wish they brought back intermissions.

It's also a 2 part movie. 2 different point of view (rumor) avengers view and thanos view of the events.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Rumors of 2.5H runtime... with no breaks. Gonna be a long fucking movie with alot going on. i'm somewhat worried also. From the previews so far you can see that instead of focusing on a specific avenger back story, it'll be a sort of "team". 3 teams doing different missions to reach the 3rd act where shit will go down and they will get their collective asses kicked. Wonder who will die...

I wish they brought back intermissions.
black panther etait 2h20m et le tous a passer tres vite j ai trouver.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back