Brand new McLaren F1 will go for sale soon

Rowan Atkinson will probably end up buying it, seeing how much he drove (wrecked & repaired) his original one.

I seriously think that this one will go for 20m+ usd. the car wasnt even registered!

Considering Rowan Atkinson sold his high millage, wreck twice (1X €910k damage, 1X €500k+ dmg) F1 for 12.xM USD$, this will sure sell for more than 20M+

I would make the most awful rich bastard according to collectors for driving the shit out of a couple of exotics I would own. I see no point of having a great car and not driving it as much as you can. Couldn't care less that the value would tank because of the high mileage, if I can spend millions on a car then why would I care if it worth nothing when I'm done with it?

I would make the most awful rich bastard according to collectors for driving the shit out of a couple of exotics I would own. I see no point of having a great car and not driving it as much as you can. Couldn't care less that the value would tank because of the high mileage, if I can spend millions on a car then why would I care if it worth nothing when I'm done with it?

Pour bien des collectionneurs, c'est un investissement au meme titre qu'un tableau. J'imagine qu'il y des collectionneurs de voitures qui n'ont aucun intérèt à la base pour les autos.

Pour bien des collectionneurs, c'est un investissement au meme titre qu'un tableau. J'imagine qu'il y des collectionneurs de voitures qui n'ont aucun intérèt à la base pour les autos.

I would piss them all off and rack up the miles with smiles. :D

I remember Jay Leno saying his F1 is no.2 or 3 in highest mileage.

I remember Jay Leno saying his F1 is no.2 or 3 in highest mileage.

Yeah according to some of the videos I've seen about people driving and riding the twisties of Mulholland drive, he is frequent there with all kinds of cars and bikes from his collection. Hell of a way to spend your retirement :D

Considering Rowan Atkinson sold his high millage, wreck twice (1X €910k damage, 1X €500k+ dmg) F1 for 12.xM USD$, this will sure sell for more than 20M+

Not sure it’s a valid comparison, Rowan Atkinson’s F1 sold for 12M$ most probably because it was...Rowan Atkinson’s F1...

Back